The KGB Oracle
Posted By: GMoey Greetings! - 08/10/10 02:55 PM
Hello all,

My name is Don and I am new to Darkfall. I have been looking for a great PvP based game for a long time, and so far, Darkfall has been very enjoyable. I read about KGB on the DF forums as well as some other gaming forums, and it was refreshing to see a group that has been together as long as KGB has. That speaks volumes about the quality of people that make up KGB. I've long looked for a cross-gaming Guild/Clan that I could run and gun with and just have a blast.

My main char in DF is Thraxx Bile, an Ork. I started DF 3 days ago and I am making steady progress - its a lot of fun. I love the blend of MMO and FPS - no auto target here!

Hope to see some of you online,

Don (GMoey, Thraxx Bile)
Posted By: Valaria Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 03:44 PM
be sure to apply in game and seek out Wolfgang Darkshade, Val Aria, Jetstar dekgb, or others in leadership for Ventrillo information and set up.

Hope to see you in game soon.
Posted By: GMoey Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 05:41 PM
Will do - I actually read the vent setup page as well as the KGB constitution, so I am ready to go. See you soon smile
Posted By: GMoey Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 06:43 PM
I had one question - does KGB in DFO hold affiliation with one particular faction, or is it across all three?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 06:44 PM
welcome...it was nice that you had the courtesy to write something here on the Oracle as we are a forum guild, we maintain a information archive for our members use, and generally we keep each other informed through the use of the Oracle here...so if you don't use the forums much to be in KGB and stay informed it's good to start.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 08:25 PM
Originally Posted By: GMoey
I had one question - does KGB in DFO hold affiliation with one particular faction, or is it across all three?

We have no particular allegiance to any race. It takes all kinds to make KGB what it is smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 08:26 PM
Originally Posted By: GMoey

If you are meaning the race factions.. we welcome any player race to join.

Our motto is if it is red = Dead basically if it is not green to you kill it.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Greetings! - 08/10/10 11:23 PM
But the only careabear-rp guy is alfar. So I tend to make us do things for the superior alfar race during big events.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 01:58 AM
BAH..Alfar arwe teh suq.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 02:50 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
BAH..Alfar arwe teh suq.

You hush your mouth! Cave aliens are GRRRREAT!
Posted By: Valaria Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 11:36 AM
yea your almost short enough that the fall to your knees before me wont hurt that bad.

KNEEL!!!!!!
Posted By: GMoey Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 01:17 PM
"I'm gonna hang in the back and run like a little bitch"

this makes me laugh every time I read it. What is the history behind it? Is this pulled from siege chat or something?
Posted By: Valaria Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 01:37 PM
we were all chatting in vent about a raid.. and I hear Jet say this... I laughed so hard then added it to my signature.
Posted By: GMoey Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 01:58 PM
that's hilarious!
Posted By: StValentine Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 03:46 PM
Welcome to the clan. I agree with Drakiis it is a welcome sight to see someone enthused like yourself. You are welcome to come and run with us in DDO if you have some free time and want to try a different gaming experience.

P.S. Im not trying to steal DFO players just offering an invitation to fellow clan members to have some cross game fun when they have some free time Lng Live the Clan
Posted By: GMoey Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 03:51 PM
I played DDO way back when it first launched. It was very repetitive and "small" at that point. Has they been able to build on that without tainting the AD&D feel?
Posted By: Grizo Re: Greetings! - 08/11/10 04:24 PM
if you asking if the lvl cap is still 12 or 14 then yeah they have expanded. there are more quests and more open areas the current lvl cap is 20 and there are approx. 150 total quests available on a vip account. plus they add new stuff every time they do an update and update 6 comes out soon. . . .with in the next month i think. there still isnt much pvp that goes on but they do have pvp in the taverns and there is a pvp arena where u can challenge other parties
© The KGB Oracle