The KGB Oracle
Posted By: John Tarcalius New candidate introduction - 06/04/10 11:38 PM
Hey everyone just wanted to drop a line and say hello and introduce myself. I recently sbmitted an application to join your organization.

After reading your Codes of Conduct and guildelines, I look forward to gaming with you all. Nice to see a group of people who still play with some integrity and adult behavior. There are a few current KGB members who know me and have played different games together.

I've played alot of online games, going back to Dark Age of Camelot, Guildwars, dare i say it (yes WOW for a time...lol),Pirates of The Burning Sea,AION and few others here and there. I'm the "old man" who doesn't want to stop playing..lol

I've played Darkfall since EU launch and then several months after NA launch. I kind of dropped out when the "then current patch" turned everything into a grindfest for leveling magic. At the time I was in Exodus Syndicate ( which started breaking apart...which I forgot to put in my application)

I understand there are alot of new changes to learn, and hope to get re-acquainted quickly and be a major contributor to the clan.
Anyway see you all ingame and on vent!!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: New candidate introduction - 06/05/10 02:46 AM
Welcome. Nice to meet you..dependa on how old you really are..LOL.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: New candidate introduction - 06/05/10 04:28 AM
shut your cake hole Vuldan lol
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: New candidate introduction - 06/05/10 03:09 PM
Glad to have you aboard!
Posted By: Decon Black Re: New candidate introduction - 06/08/10 09:55 PM
LOL HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!!

Is this John? What the hell is up man nice to see your coming back. Rorshack is Decon. Nice to see we are gettin the band back together, Death just recently joined also.
Posted By: John Tarcalius Re: New candidate introduction - 06/09/10 10:57 PM
Thanks for the welcome from everyone!!

Lol yeah Decon it's John. Good to see you again too, was a surprise to hear you and Death are here too, will be nice to run with you guys again.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: New candidate introduction - 06/09/10 11:20 PM
hey welcome
Posted By: Prism Re: New candidate introduction - 07/10/10 02:46 PM
Welcome
Posted By: Ictinike Re: New candidate introduction - 07/10/10 03:33 PM
Welcome!
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: New candidate introduction - 07/10/10 05:16 PM
Welcome!
© The KGB Oracle