The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Newaen Darksky Be Back Monday. - 05/01/10 07:00 PM
Taking a break this weekend. Ill be back on the third been playing way too much Darkfall which is good its an awesome ass game but I need to look at the sun and breathe some fresh air.

See you guys then.

Bill Brasky
(Dave)
Posted By: Newaen Darksky Re: Be Back Monday. - 05/08/10 01:39 PM
Alrighty Ive been on and off all week. Just and update I am having to move because being on disability I am unable to afford my current living situations without eating into my savings so I have been packing and getting on randomly all week. I am about to disconnect my compute to pack it up and I will be moving completely this weekend. I should be back next weekend I have schedule for internet to be connected at my new place on Friday so hopefully without any hitches I will be back solidly then. Sorry for my absence and thanks for understanding.

Bill Brasky
Dave
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Be Back Monday. - 05/08/10 01:52 PM
Originally Posted By: Bill Brasky
Alrighty Ive been on and off all week. Just and update I am having to move because being on disability I am unable to afford my current living situations without eating into my savings so I have been packing and getting on randomly all week. I am about to disconnect my compute to pack it up and I will be moving completely this weekend. I should be back next weekend I have schedule for internet to be connected at my new place on Friday so hopefully without any hitches I will be back solidly then. Sorry for my absence and thanks for understanding.

Bill Brasky
Dave

NP brother, we will see you when you are in a stable place.
© The KGB Oracle