The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Auren Stark Hello KGB - 04/24/10 03:39 AM
Hello KGB.

I'm new to DFO. I've sort of fallen into the trap of grinding my harvesting skills trying to raise money and build stats. But I have to say I'm getting a little bored with that... I need to come out of my bubble and find a good community to be a part of.

Found your recruiting thread on the official forums and liked the way you came across. Organized, honorable, and out to have fun...

Anyway, I just installed Ventrilo. I'm not normally an outspoken guy, but I'll give this thing a shot. Sent in my Sponsorship application and hope to meet some of you soon.

PS. Newcastle is my favorite beer. I love that nutbrown ale.

Safe travels,
Auren
Posted By: Thomas Re: Hello KGB - 04/25/10 06:01 AM
Newcastle ftw!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 04:01 PM
Yes, Newcastle or Bass
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 06:44 PM
Welcome!!

YAY another noobie like me!

What Race are you?
Where are you based out of atm?
What are your playing hours(state timezone)?

But yeah we noobies can stick together, gang up and roll in groups so we can farm stuff safer there are a few nice spawns near andruk we can play in =)

FYI my favorit beer is Guinness
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 06:54 PM
Wolfgang and I have had numerous conversations on the libation known as "the Black and Tan".

I love them, well because I love dark full beers.

Wolfgang, well he is a certified domesticated red neck. Meaning he has found life and beer beyond banging his cousin's and Budwieser.
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 06:58 PM
EWWWW Budwieser is PISS WATER!!!!
Posted By: Arkh Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 08:27 PM

Fruity taste = can't stop drinking. Belgian beer FTW.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Hello KGB - 04/26/10 11:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV

I knew I liked Raiden!
Posted By: ltima Re: Hello KGB - 04/27/10 12:10 AM
arkh, <3

^ best beer ever imo
Posted By: Auren Stark Re: Hello KGB - 04/27/10 03:21 AM
I'm a Human and have been floating around Hildershall lately working on my title quests for harvesting.

Hope to see some of you soon. I'll be online for a bit tonight. Finals are next week, so this may not have been the best time to put in my app... But I was just so damn excited... wink
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Hello KGB - 04/27/10 04:32 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin
Wolfgang and I have had numerous conversations on the libation known as "the Black and Tan".

I love them, well because I love dark full beers.

Wolfgang, well he is a certified domesticated red neck. Meaning he has found life and beer beyond banging his cousin's and Budwieser.

Holy shit... how did I just now see this? Ahhh, been to busy banging the boots off my cousin. lol
Budweiser isn't that bad, it's like going down on a chic ( or cousin in my case) with a smelly snatch... you get used to it after a while! =)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Hello KGB - 04/27/10 05:04 AM
I am not a uptight socialite when it comes to beers I like the simple things in life, a rolling rock or mgd. However vodka is a different story
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Hello KGB - 04/27/10 06:16 AM
LMAO Wolf!

Cool man yeah I got a ass load of presentations this week but I am hanging around Sandbrook working on my melee skills this week.

There is a nice human NPC spawn a bit east of here that drops some fairly decent gold for newbies like us. Just risky to farm solo due to high traffic of PK's, it is something like 1k+ gold/hr + banded/studded armor bits. I still farm there but only in 30min segments banking at 500-600g and 1/2 backpack of loot.

If ya wanna hit that up sometime toss me a line ingame, if im not studying we can go pop in and make a few K gold for spell grinding =)
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hello KGB - 04/29/10 05:46 AM
Originally Posted By: Auren Stark
I'm a Human and have been floating around Hildershall lately working on my title quests for harvesting.

Hope to see some of you soon. I'll be online for a bit tonight. Finals are next week, so this may not have been the best time to put in my app... But I was just so damn excited... wink

Look forward to seeing you soon!
Posted By: Necron Re: Hello KGB - 05/03/10 04:22 AM
Hell this what I had for my 18th Birthday it was...interesting...
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Hello KGB - 05/03/10 06:53 AM
My Cognac of choice

© The KGB Oracle