The KGB Oracle
Posted By: HydroMorphone lol what a start to the day - 04/21/10 11:18 AM
Well I got up early to help out with that post server up siege, but it seems my computer has other plans....sitting here watching my RAID attempt to repair itself now...I will be in at some point this morning I hope...lol getting funkier and funkier errors by the minute so I think a I may be swapping hard drives here eventually.

UPDATE: New drives ordered... lol the tapping grinding noises made me give up hope probably out of comission for a day or two frown
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/21/10 02:44 PM
Ouch, sorry to hear that brother.
Hope you can get it all fixed up with the new drives.

We will be here when you get back.
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/21/10 03:48 PM
Thanks, fortunately all I really had on that RAID was OS and games so once my order arrives from new egg I should be in business smile
Posted By: Kaotic Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/21/10 10:00 PM
Originally Posted By: HydroMorphone
Thanks, fortunately all I really had on that RAID was OS and games so once my order arrives from new egg I should be in business smile

All you had is your OS and games?!?!?!! That's ALL I have on my computer laugh
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/22/10 09:09 PM
new drives are finally here starting install now frown
Posted By: Prism Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/23/10 12:17 AM
Nice !! Hurry we need you tonight !!
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/23/10 12:30 AM
6 gigs of patches to go...hopefully another hour or two...lol now if I could only get vent to install and open properly
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/25/10 02:27 PM
I'm assuming since I saw you last night, you are all fixed and up and running! Woohoo.
Posted By: HydroMorphone Re: lol what a start to the day - 04/26/10 07:24 AM
heh yeah was up for a while then down again, finally got things ironed out last night. My brother is putting the cooling system back in place and by tomorrow morning I should be back to full speed. Lol I have been like a lost sheep the last few days with out my trusty super computer to keep me occupies smile
© The KGB Oracle