The KGB Oracle
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/14/10 04:10 PM
Well, spring break is here for my kids so I won't be here for most the week. Every spring break around here I end up having to take my kids on rotational trips for 1-3 night stays to my mom.....and I've gotta stay there with them while they stay. It sucks. So through out the week my char will prolly be logged in here and there by my hubby to gather or something, who knows. When Im home I'll pop in vent and say hi and probs log in for a few but it won't be much I'm sure. My husband I guess is going to jointly sponsor Raiden MarkIV since Ill be gone and help him out. Ya'll have my contact info if for any reason ya'll need us cuz with me not on, my husband prolly won't log on nearly as much.

Thanks
ZhenYu
Posted By: Mithus Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/14/10 04:21 PM
have fun, if possible laugh
Posted By: Dalmar Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/15/10 01:06 AM
eek Don't remind me. My kids are so much easier when they have expended some energy at school....oy, I love em but dam they get bratty with to much free time. Enjoy! smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/15/10 03:02 PM
I know what you mean Zhen! I am not looking forward to Spring Break.

He keeps us very busy. More so when he is not in school. Hopefully the weather will be nice and I can have him play outside for a bit.

Our Spring Break starts on 3/27/10.. and goes till after 4/5/10. Gonna go crazy lol.

Enjoy your time though.. and we will see you after.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/15/10 06:33 PM
And 15 or 20 years from now, the same people will be missing their children because "now that they're out, we don't see 'em much". Enjoy these Spring Breaks :p.
Just got home bout 20 mins ago and will be hopping ingame and on vent soon. Hubby has another dentist app tomorrow so I'm home for the night and won't be out again til friday morning so Ill be around for now.
Posted By: Hare Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/18/10 07:25 AM
Dam this is an old guild. What happened to US going on Spring break? Sheesh.

BTW my son is turning 21 this Friday and I am taking him to Vegas to teach him how to lose money gambling.

What ever happened to a KGB Vegas trip?

I am spending a week there in May...
Originally Posted By: Hare

What ever happened to a KGB Vegas trip?

I think I heard mention of it happening late summer, like july or something
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/18/10 07:49 PM
Drakiis gets out his collection of Trader Joes bags
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/18/10 09:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Drakiis gets out his collection of Vintage KFC Buckets

See what I did there Drakiis, I fixed it for you.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/19/10 06:10 AM
well I know Jet keeps disputing that fact so to avoid hearing him continually repeating the same old drunken lies, I'd just say what he always says.
Well gotta say a pretty interesting 30 hours home LOL. Any ways. Just logged for the night and leaving out in the morning again. See all you sexy people again on Sunday or Monday!
Posted By: JetStar Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/19/10 08:12 PM
well I know Jet keeps disputing that fact so to avoid hearing him continually repeating the same old drunken lies, I'd just say what he always says.

Here is the original, judge for yourself.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/19/10 08:18 PM
There is no proof that's a original, I know I've seen a pic with a KFC bucket too, I think Tas has it.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/19/10 08:36 PM
There is no proof that's a original, I know I've seen a pic with a KFC bucket too, I think Tas has it.

I do.

But GSS protocol prohibits me from placing Federal Officers in a position too be blackmailed, taken advantage of, or in general embarrassed when proven they photo shop'd a "Trader Joes" bag over the top of a KFC crown in order to replace the truth with their said fictional representation of reality.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Spring Break ~ Sigh.... and my absence - 03/20/10 05:09 AM
no, you sir are incorrect, disinformation, deception, and misdirection are all part of the GSS Mission.

Yeah, cuz this didn't happen.

Oh no he didn't!
© The KGB Oracle