The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Nice outfit yall go here - 03/08/10 11:21 AM
I was watching some youtube vids yall have done on darkfall and rather enjoy your style

Some of my vids from EVE give ya a feel of my character my youtube homepage: http://www.youtube.com/user/RaidenUncensored

I hail from EVE online. So brutal PVP is in my blood SN there is Raiden MarkIV

Bit of gaming experience about 5-6years, none in darkfall just rounding off my last few hours of my noobie protection timer

Just recently DL'ed Darkfall when I heard it had finally gone live. After so many years of watching for it to come out I gave up something like a year ago.

Anyway.... you guys seem like a good group of gamers according to what I've seen in your videos and would like to see if I can fit in with your crowd. After reading the application run through I see I will need a sponsor to complete the application so here I am =)

Looking forward to meeting yall

Douglas McTeer aka Raiden MarkIV
Posted By: Valaria Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/08/10 03:36 PM
Fill out a Sponsor Request form and Send a private message to Val Aria in game.
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/08/10 07:48 PM
thanks just sent that... just found the clicky =)

Bit about my style so far in darkfall.... I seem to have found a calling in the crafting area and have some odd compulsion to help those I run across if they are in trouble, though I feel this will pass once my noobie timer is gone and I am free game =)
Posted By: JetStar Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/08/10 08:41 PM
Looking forward to meeting you. KGB sounds like a perfect fit.
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/09/10 06:29 AM
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV
thanks just sent that... just found the clicky =)

If you would message me in game some time to ZhenYu Omega and chat with me a bit I will sponsor you. Like to talk to you a bit before I sponsor some one that Ive never spoken to.
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/10/10 09:39 PM
right on

I will find ya in game soon some time Friday, Saturday or Sunday

I've been online for a bit but its the school week so I'm studying while doing gathering and what not =) So got vent open but just listening for pvp shouts
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/11/10 04:23 AM
Sounds good. Im usually on alot. Was out of town today and won't be on as much as usual tomorrow cuz got a full schedule but Im sure we will bump into each other sooner or later and get a chance to chat.
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/11/10 04:40 AM
sounds good..... I am normally hanging around the town cause I am soo weak atm so goin on raids and what not id just be a burden =P

Made a trip out to goblin camps to the east was quivering the whole time in fear of getting ganked for the lil gold i just collected hehe

just a week old =)
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/12/10 10:41 AM
"P.S. Jetstar Ruined Banana's for Me! " so..... whats the story behind that one =)

Sounds like a great story!
Posted By: ZhenYu Omega Re: Nice outfit yall go here - 03/12/10 09:40 PM
Originally Posted By: Raiden MarkIV
"P.S. Jetstar Ruined Banana's for Me! " so..... whats the story behind that one =)

Sounds like a great story!

You REALLY don't wanna know. You'll find out soon enough I'm sure.
© The KGB Oracle