The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zorato Sup from Awful Company - 03/05/09 09:37 PM
Hi.

Let me first say right off the bat that I really like the retro feel of this website. I feel like I am in the '90s again.

So, Awful Company is the Something Awful (get it?) Goon guild and we are currently seeking information about other guilds - whether it be potential allies or enemies.

Unfortunately, there is not much public information that you guys have released regarding your Darkfall sect. I haven't found a official Darkfall thread for your guild on the Darkfall forums (I've looked hard, believe me!) and there isn't much public information on this site, either!

That being said, what do you plan to do in Darkfall? What are your plans? What races are you guys in-game, and how many do you have in Darkfall? McDonalds or Burger King?

So anyway, it would be very much appreciated if you guys could answer these questions for me. They are easy questions. Easy as pie.

Also, do you guys have a public IRC channel?

I very much wish to see you guys in game, whether enemies or friends, you guys were always pretty chill in other games.

Bye bye and thanks,

Zorato
Diplomatic butthole of Awful Company
Posted By: JetStar Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/05/09 10:06 PM
Lets get together when you have time in VENT. Send me a PM and Derid and I can meet with you.
Posted By: Elph Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/05/09 10:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Zorato
Hi.

Let me first say right off the bat that I really like the retro feel of this website. I feel like I am in the '90s again.

Aww zor you're gonna break jet's heart!!
Posted By: Zorato Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 12:28 AM
Does your guild have a diplomat of some sort?
Posted By: Derid Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 01:04 AM

Yeah feel free to drop me a PM, I am DFO faction lead and handle the diplomacy directly.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 01:04 AM
Originally Posted By: Elph
Hi.

I just upgraded :-( I am an old man and I like the easy to read functionality. But I guess it dates me.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 01:49 AM
Use the VB old man....use the VB!!
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 06:12 AM
Well, if you're talking fries, then definitely McDonald's; however, McDonald's, at least here in WA, does not have onion rings, and let me tell you, I'm a huge fan of onion rings, so Burger King has a special place in my heart. Since childhood Burger King has always upset my tummy, but don't get me wrong, at the age of nine I'd eat it every day had I had the option. Given that McDonald's never upset my tummy (save the McRib, which is an abomination), I'm going have to go with McDonald’s overall. McDonald's has better deserts as well, and honestly, although many will disagree, the Big Mac is a great burger and has always been one of my favorites.

I don't eat fast food that often anymore, and these days when I do I try to buy locally (if you're from Seattle, you'll know Dick's Hamburgers and Paseo sandwiches). I will admit that last Saturday after a night of drinking, I went to McDonald's and enjoyed every bit of it.

I hope this answers your question.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 07:07 AM
MCRIB CHOMP!
Posted By: grover Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 12:44 PM
wendys and arbys tbh
Posted By: Vyse Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 02:22 PM
arby's???? Ugh overpriced and very little - although I do indulge in the 5 for $5 once in a while.

The king that noone has mentioned....Carl's Junior or for those that are in Texas - you know what I am talking about - Whataburger - mmmmmmm
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 07:37 PM
Originally Posted By: Aureliano
Well, if you're talking fries, then definitely McDonald's; however, McDonald's, at least here in WA, does not have onion rings, and let me tell you, I'm a huge fan of onion rings, so Burger King has a special place in my heart. Since childhood Burger King has always upset my tummy, but don't get me wrong, at the age of nine I'd eat it every day had I had the option. Given that McDonald's never upset my tummy (save the McRib, which is an abomination), I'm going have to go with McDonald’s overall. McDonald's has better deserts as well, and honestly, although many will disagree, the Big Mac is a great burger and has always been one of my favorites.

I don't eat fast food that often anymore, and these days when I do I try to buy locally (if you're from Seattle, you'll know Dick's Hamburgers and Paseo sandwiches). I will admit that last Saturday after a night of drinking, I went to McDonald's and enjoyed every bit of it.

I hope this answers your question.

FatBurger in Lynnwood, Washington FTW!! I always hit Dick's Drive-In after a night of getting stinky when I do head out for a night of debauchery. I usually hit the one in Lake City on the way home.

Posted By: JetStar Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 08:36 PM
Best burger in the WORLD!

Kirk's in San Jose Ca

Best fast food:

IN and OUT
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 09:25 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Best burger in the WORLD!

Kirk's in San Jose Ca

Best fast food:

IN and OUT

Heart Attack Grill is the only place I ask for when I go to Phoenix to see my friend and head to spring training from time to time. This place is just not right, but damn, does it taste good.

Oh by the way. Those are actual pictures of what you get. Not some crap PR picture you see of an amazing burger, and then get a slop bomb in a box when you buy one.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/06/09 11:00 PM
Sonics for me, Whataburgers are a grease hole
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 01:21 AM
I've been to Fatburger a couple of time, but not the one in Lynnwood; they're good, but not enough to crave. Dick's fries are no joke...greasy...salty...they can't be beat.

Heart Attack Grill looks like it lives up to its name.
Posted By: Revol Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 05:29 AM
There is only one hamburger in the world I can eat: McDonalds single hamburger, ketchup only. I don't even like home-made grilled burgers.

I'm a disgusting person and I hate myself
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 05:39 AM
Del Taco.
Posted By: Vyse Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 10:48 AM
Amazing how fast we can change a threads original topic to something so much cooler lol.
Posted By: Zarithas Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 07:21 PM
Greetings!

I am an Awful Company diplomat. Zorato isn't normally a diplomat but he was asked to speak with you guys regarding this, and he's definitely a good guy.

There has been much talk among us regarding becoming friendly with KGB, and we would like to discuss this.

Do you guys have any sort of IRC server or channel anywhere?
Posted By: Crimthan Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 07:42 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Hi.

I just upgraded :-( I am an old man and I like the easy to read functionality. But I guess it dates me.

No idea what he's talking about - this website has all the basic functionality and look of most the other guild sites I've seen.
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/07/09 07:58 PM
What does this have to do with hamburgers or fast food?
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 08:33 AM
I have to say if sticking to the franchise fast food and not a mom and pops local eatery, hands down Culver's Butter Burger and Crinkle Fries in a deluxe basket.I think they originated out of Minnesota or Wisconsin but its a craver for sure..
Posted By: Aureliano Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 08:36 AM
I have heard of Culver's. Do they really fry their burgers in butter? They serve frozen custard, right? Seattle just got it's first frozen custard shop (the owners are from Wisconsin), and I'm addicted. I went there earlier tonight and had their special, butter pecan...Mmmm.
Posted By: Garrot_Sin Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 08:58 AM
Yea they have excellent icecreams and they have their own rootbeer .. I think they butter they butter the buns and griddle the buns with the burgers..
Posted By: Elph Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 03:07 PM
Originally Posted By: Zarithas
Greetings!

I am an Awful Company diplomat. Zorato isn't normally a diplomat but he was asked to speak with you guys regarding this, and he's definitely a good guy.

There has been much talk among us regarding becoming friendly with KGB, and we would like to discuss this.

Do you guys have any sort of IRC server or channel anywhere?

We don't have an IRC channel, what you need to do is send a tell to Derid on the forums, he's in charge of the DArkfall Faction and can assist you with any issues that you need to be addressed.
Posted By: Elph Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 03:08 PM
I have never ate a fast food hamburger in my entire life. I do however like me some french fries. Fav are from checkers down near wrigley field. And then the other good place was a place in utah called central park had the best fries
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 06:10 PM
I have never ate a fast food hamburger in my entire life. I do however like me some french fries. Fav are from checkers down near wrigley field. And then the other good place was a place in utah called central park had the best fries

VEGI BURGER LOVER! sick smile
Posted By: Hare Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/08/09 06:54 PM
FYI - anyone who loots my kill (except KGB or group member) is going to get my sword in the back and me or them is getting a fast ride home. I gave one of your crew a warning yesterday and they got a fast ride after the 2nd looting.

I will share the spawn with your crew but not my loots.
Posted By: Thomas Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/09/09 12:36 AM
it's MY shiny shit!!! lol my precious!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/09/09 01:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Garrot_Sin
I have to say if sticking to the franchise fast food and not a mom and pops local eatery, hands down Culver's Butter Burger and Crinkle Fries in a deluxe basket.I think they originated out of Minnesota or Wisconsin but its a craver for sure..

What, they don't have Crystal's in the frozen tundra?
Posted By: Elph Re: Sup from Awful Company - 03/09/09 03:01 PM
LOL they have krystal's here its nasty I hear.

Oh Drak, I don't like veggie burgers either LOL I hate onions.
© The KGB Oracle