The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Seven_PRX Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 02/25/09 06:58 PM
Hola! Heard you guys were also going to roll in DFO. Nice to hear. Too bad I heard there might be some bad blood between KGB and certain parts of CoS, hope we won't end up in a war - I enjoyed playing together in VG as PRX, and then KGB-PRX-TAO.

Posted By: JetStar Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 02/25/09 08:53 PM
Hey 7! How are ya.
I have been in contact with COS leadership, and as far as I know, there is nothing bad going on right now. We are going to talk after the land rush.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 02/25/09 09:41 PM
hey 7 !
<--- Mallet
glad to hear from you
Posted By: Bardaji Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 02/26/09 01:45 AM
Quote:

Hey 7! How are ya.
I have been in contact with COS leadership, and as far as I know, there is nothing bad going on right now. We are going to talk after the land rush.

Posted By: Seven_PRX Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/02/09 10:20 AM
Hiya Mallet & Jet :-) Good to hear there's no bad blood; would love to go kill some SUN, Blood, Mercs, SiN, etc with you smile
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/03/09 12:34 AM
YEAH! Killum good!
Posted By: WilliamTAO Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/03/09 11:44 PM
Hello KGB,

Looks like we are all off to a great start. I gotta say, from what Ive seen so far Im becoming more and more convinced that this is the game we have all been waiting for for so long. I just wished KGB were with us in CoS, or at least we were building our city's near each other. Someday I would sure like to see where you guys are located. Im sure we will be fighting side-by-side soon though

William of TAO
Posted By: JetStar Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/04/09 12:01 AM
William,

Great to hear from you, and I am glad you guys are doing well. Hope to talk in the future.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/04/09 10:27 AM
Who all is in the CoS alliance?
Posted By: WilliamTAO Re: Hi from Seven (Zeveno) PRX - 03/05/09 08:04 PM
TAO, PRX, CQ, IC
© The KGB Oracle