The KGB Oracle
Posted By: TheVillageIdiot So KGB is all in? - 12/31/08 01:02 AM
Greetings from PRX. Right now we are taking a wait and see approach to the game.

I expect some of us will be in at launch, but not without the expectations of a few issues. It remains to be seen whether PRX will be in officially or not.

I hope for everyone that this game pans out. The genre has been horribad since Shadowbane.

Still, there aren't many old school anti guilds about anymore. I can only think of KGB, TFK, CoTP, CQ, and TAO.

At the very least I expect we will see each other as friends in this game which is my hope!

I hoe to see you guys around, and I pray the DF launch is successful (whenever it happens).
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So KGB is all in? - 12/31/08 04:40 AM
Quote:

I hope for everyone that this game pans out. The genre has been horribad since Shadowbane.

You meant to say, "TERRIBAD", no?
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 12/31/08 02:48 PM
Good to see you guys are still around. You'd do best by PMing Derid on the boards to open any kind of formal communications about friendships or whatnot.
Posted By: TheVillageIdiot Re: So KGB is all in? - 12/31/08 06:36 PM
Like I said int he original post PRX is not officically in this one (yet). I am just guessing but I expect Kv to wait and see how the game pans out.

A few of us will definitely be giving it a go.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/01/09 08:17 PM
You guys hangin with CQ?
Posted By: TheVillageIdiot Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/01/09 08:46 PM
Haha,
We always joke about why CQ and PRX don't simply merge and get it over.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/02/09 02:21 AM
And Zorak would lead.
Posted By: BigCountry Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/02/09 08:26 PM
Yeah PRX = CQ.

Where one noob goes the other one follows...lol

Head Hunters are counting down the days to road camp and PK all you guys in Darkfall...just like old times for some of us.

-BigCountry (MadAx = my old UO Siege Perilous identity when J-D and I would fight KGB on a nightly basis, hehe)

Posted By: Crimthan Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/02/09 08:42 PM
Yes, all 3 of the Headhunters that can pry themselves away from the carebear PVE raiding glory that is WOW.
Posted By: JetStar Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/02/09 10:31 PM
Quote:

Greetings from PRX. Right now we are taking a wait and see approach to the game.

I expect some of us will be in at launch, but not without the expectations of a few issues. It remains to be seen whether PRX will be in officially or not.

Still, there aren't many old school anti guilds about anymore. I can only think of KGB, TFK, CoTP, CQ, and TAO.

At the very least I expect we will see each other as friends in this game which is my hope!

I hoe to see you guys around, and I pray the DF launch is successful (whenever it happens).

Yes, in short, all in..
Posted By: TheVillageIdiot Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/03/09 07:06 PM
Good to hear. I know a few of us will be playing at launch although it remains to be seen how many and in what capacity.

I am sure we will touch base with our old KGB friends before launch!
Posted By: Daye Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/04/09 06:28 AM
BigCountry

Damn. Long time since I've seen that name.
Nice to see you're still around
Posted By: Seaelf Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/04/09 12:04 PM
LOL, nice, Juevos de Diablos. That was some good fighting. Wasn't big country one of those tank types, can't remember Shadowbane was so long ago.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/04/09 09:13 PM
I thought he was a dwarf prelate....I can't remember either though.
Posted By: Bardaji Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/04/09 11:45 PM
I think he was a mino...
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/05/09 12:58 AM
hmmmm..Just realized I might have been thinking about coldhearted...damnit. i don't remember.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/05/09 08:46 AM
yea dwarf templar ?

I can't wait for Dunlop to lead us on some crazy pvp raids !!
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/05/09 02:40 PM
Who's this Dunlop you speak of?

lol...It will be a blast. I've quite calmed down from leading SB sieges and stuff. I know there were a few ..ehm... a couple people who weren't very fond of my yelling.

=p
Posted By: BigCountry Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/05/09 03:17 PM
I was a dorf sader you goons!

I ran that template before it went main stream...
hehe

It pwned.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/10/09 02:29 AM
Quote:

Yeah PRX = CQ.

Where one noob goes the other one follows...lol

Head Hunters are counting down the days to road camp and PK all you guys in Darkfall...just like old times for some of us.

-BigCountry (MadAx = my old UO Siege Perilous identity when J-D and I would fight KGB on a nightly basis, hehe)

Your going to have to be a lot less predictable and a whole lot more clever then that...
Posted By: Coldhearted Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/15/09 05:17 AM
Quote:

hmmmm..Just realized I might have been thinking about coldhearted...damnit. i don't remember. [/quote

i was the uber scoober dwarf prelate. what up KGB!
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/15/09 10:22 PM
hah.

There's the masked murderer!

How's Jeff doing?
Posted By: Coldhearted Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/16/09 12:11 AM
he is doing good you wanker
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: So KGB is all in? - 01/16/09 04:35 AM
hehe.

Good to see you around man. You playing DFO?
© The KGB Oracle