The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Erkenfresh Wassup? - 12/30/08 04:47 AM
Heya, I played Shadowbane with you guys a while back. Probably five years ago now. I saw the email about Darkfall and it's definitely a cool looking game. I don't know if I'd be up for it or not, but maybe I'll create a trial account if that's possible. Good luck!
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Wassup? - 12/30/08 02:27 PM
To date, there hasn't been any news about trial accounts released so I wouldn't expect them.
Posted By: Elph Re: Wassup? - 12/30/08 08:15 PM
That is something that doesn't typically come out in a game until it has been on the shelf for several months.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: Wassup? - 12/30/08 11:57 PM
Quote:

That is something that doesn't typically come out in a game until it has been on the shelf for several months.

Except WOW....wow released with a collector's editions if memory serves.
Posted By: Elph Re: Wassup? - 12/31/08 01:58 PM
He's talking about a free trial account. Or are you talking about like when someone buys collectors, they can give their buddies a trial to play?

I didnt' really get into Wow until it had been released a few months, so I don't know hehe.
Posted By: Ultimus Re: Wassup? - 01/02/09 02:13 AM
Hey guys! Sorta following Erkenfresh I played with some of you in Shadowbane. After reading JetStar's email I started looking into DFO and although am skeptical like many of you, hope this is the next great pvp game. I plan on playing at launch wherever Derid decides KGB will land and look forward to what the future holds!
Posted By: Falx Re: Wassup? - 01/02/09 02:19 AM
Quote:

To date, there hasn't been any news about trial accounts released so I wouldn't expect them.

I am fairly certain that I saw somewhere a dev quoting that you would be able to try the game before you have to pay for it. What that means, or if its even good info you can never be sure with Darkfall~
Posted By: Derid Re: Wassup? - 01/02/09 02:45 AM

According to Tasos, everyone will be able to play the fame before paying for it. Unless thats changed... was something from interview I think.
© The KGB Oracle