or youtube
http://www.youtube.com/user/DarkfallOnline

Beta
http://www.darkfallonline.com/beta/
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 08:08 PM
You forgot : beta !!!1!!1!!ONE!
http://www.darkfallonline.com/beta/
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 08:16 PM
I was about to post that but you beat me to it.

All ready signed up
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 08:33 PM
I have one of the problematic accounts. But no problem, I'll need to log into windows to get a dxdiag so I dl the video first.
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 08:37 PM
On the beta sign up it ask for (group)guild. Make sure you put The Knights of Glory and Beer and belong to that group on the forums.

Derid still has not been on to accept me into that group
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 09:01 PM

I always forget about that group, went and added you.

Was the first group membership request in literally 2 years, so if you hadnt said anything I never would have thought to look.
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 09:04 PM
Thanks Derid
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 09:37 PM
Wow. Incredible. Finally I can stop holding my breath :P
Posted By: Lenny Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/29/08 10:51 PM
I dont think i ever got accepted on the forums either, Derid can you let me know?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer & beta signup - 08/30/08 12:20 AM
http://forums.darkfallonline.com/announcement.php?f=36&a=26
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer & beta signup - 08/30/08 01:57 AM
Desperta ferro
Posted By: Eviscerater Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 08:31 AM
Quote:

Wow. Incredible. Finally I can stop holding my breath :P

Wouldn't say that yet. It could be another 12 years for them to actually get a working beta up and running.

While it is nice to see something has been done with the game. I think that is some pretty bad footage and I'm not just speaking from a graphical stand point either.

It would look like beta might be about a month or 3 away based off that footage tho.

So good luck to all of you that have been waiting for this game forever.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 11:59 AM
I will take graphics that are half of what aoc or war. I want the content they are offering.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 01:15 PM
But I was turning purple from all that breath holding =( Here I go again ::inhales::

Seriously though. Yeah, the video's graphics looked shitty as hell and sort of freaked me out. But yeah, as long as the gameplay is how I'm hoping it will be, the graphics won't even matter.
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 02:38 PM
I don't think any of us expected darkfall to have good graphics.

I am more excited about the gameplay, skill system and content they are offering.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 02:45 PM
I expected them to be better than what was in the video. Like I said though, graphics will be a minor consideration if their gameplay lives up to the hype.
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 04:43 PM
Once they start making money im sure they will hire some more people to pretty it up for everyone.

I think right now they are a pretty small company.
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 05:15 PM
The gfx and animation are actually BETTER than WAR.

Not up to AoC standards, but as we all know AoC required a great PC and still has issues, nt to mention being shitty as a MMO.

Also keep in mind that DFO is said to scale nicely across different PCs, the video was put together in-house, on average/below average machines. IE: a PC that wouldnt even run AoC, and still looks better than WH.

DFO being decent looking is fine with me, doesnt have to be AoC.. and frankly the gameplay and mechanics looked awesome.
Posted By: Eviscerater Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 06:08 PM
Wow Derid if you think that the gfx in that video are better than WARs you must have been watching a different video than everyone else.

The graphics in these DF videos are horrendous. I also do assume that the graphics will get better over time as this is just Alpha stage footage. On the other side of that tho I would have thought they would be better than 1997 graphics.

Like I said tho, I am not even considering the graphics I just have no interest in playing Darkfall. The gameplay Mechanics didn't really look all that different than any other MMO.

I really do hope for all of the fans sake and their own sake they can really deliver. If they can deliver what they are hoping to the game should be fun.
Again nothing ground breaking but a throw back to UO pvp.

Quote:

But I was turning purple from all that breath holding =( Here I go again ::inhales::

LOL
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 06:25 PM

LOL, thats all I have to say.

Have fun in WH ^_^
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 06:27 PM
I registered on the forums, with the KGB group, and applied to beta Derid
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 06:38 PM

Added.
Posted By: Viper Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 06:53 PM
That is what I want evis, UO2 lol.
Posted By: Dustrider Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 09:17 PM
errr..

i put KGB as clan name instead of typing the entire thing out.

oh well
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 08/30/08 10:31 PM
Thanks Derid
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/02/08 05:36 PM
If you have some data you want to change (dxdiag or clan name for example), you can now log in : http://www.darkfallonline.com/beta/
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/03/08 12:26 AM

Remember to fill out the NEW beta, you need that now in ADDITION to being on the clan beta list.

They might not even DO a "clan beta" now... but being on clan beta supposedly is a factor when they select people from the new beta app.. but there might still be a clan beta.. so both are important.

Make sure you register for the NEW beta signup.
Posted By: Seaelf Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/03/08 10:44 AM
mmmmm darkfall
Posted By: AllYourBase Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/15/08 06:24 AM
Any news about the beta since the mailseptember 4th?
Posted By: Derid Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/15/08 12:45 PM

No but the second week of October, Aventurine is basically holding a mini Greek version of Blizzcon..... so we can pretty much expect all the final announcements to be made there.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Darkfall Gameplay Trailer - 09/15/08 08:40 PM
It's not like we waited the clan beta for 2 years
© The KGB Oracle