The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Graham Application to join - 04/24/13 10:55 AM
Hey guys,

I am looking to join ya guys here in DF UH. Just purchased the game last night. Looked around for some old UO guilds to perhaps join and came across KGB. UO - Played on Chesapeake/ Seige 96-2003 was in J-D the first pking guild on Chesapeake, we used Roger Wilco at that time. Anyway ive played a few MMO's but with no real "Guild" since UO days (My favorite time in gaming) but have played pretty much all the major MMO's since mostly for a short time. Which I believe is due to the fact there is no "organisation" I am with and I just quit.

Anyway a bit about me , I am 27 IT Windows Administrator with a degree in Computer Network Systems. Living on the East Coast near Boston MA.

Why KGB?

I'd like to join KGB as I have seen it "weather the storm" of online MMO's clans , unlike any other guild I was with previously. I must really give it to you guys,all the KGB guys who are STILL around, were talking 10 years of being together. Thats like a family, and also people who can relate to my old school mmo gaming like KGB can is really a reason to join for me. It's nice to know if able to join it's something that will be around for another decade, where-as games may come and go these are friends I can hope to keep.

Thank You
Graham
SecureIT Inc
Posted By: Morlander Re: Application to join - 04/24/13 11:00 AM
hop in vent thru the front page we can get you started
Posted By: Graham Re: Application to join - 04/24/13 12:32 PM
Thank you, will do so now.
© The KGB Oracle