The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Arkh Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 12:45 AM
On top of some grind, you get one of the worst UI in a game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L4VYtgoUU0
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 12:56 AM
You got that right brother..lol...its hella bad.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 01:48 AM
no one is forcing you to play. We happen to enjoy it as well as many others.

dont knock it cause you dont.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 02:24 AM
Hey now, calm down missy, I was in game, I was just agreeing with Arkh...it is one bad interface. LOL.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 12:36 PM
The Interface just takes some getting used to. I am not saying it is the worlds best ever, but give it time before you trash it.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 12:56 PM
LOL...how much time? PM me your in game name please, I tried to find KGB last night and could find no one...
Posted By: Valaria Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 02:47 PM
Mistress Valaria in game
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 03:22 PM
Thank you Arkh
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 09:50 PM
Actually, once you get used to that, it REALLY is not that bad. They have made some positive changes, and many of them. Arte some things still "scratch your head" over, yup. But all in all, it is a good change, with some much needed improvements. Arkh, come play. I will buy your game and first month to give it a try bro, you have nothing to lose that way.
Posted By: Arkh Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/20/13 11:25 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Actually, once you get used to that, it REALLY is not that bad. They have made some positive changes, and many of them. Arte some things still "scratch your head" over, yup. But all in all, it is a good change, with some much needed improvements. Arkh, come play. I will buy your game and first month to give it a try bro, you have nothing to lose that way.

Voting with my money: I cancelled my two subscriptions. I won't condone shit UI and grindy games.
Posted By: Heidi Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/21/13 03:52 AM
What game doesn't have some sort of grind:

see crap... kill crap... do crap

logout

login... join KGB

same crap only with awesome people who make you laugh all night long and join up for epic adventures...reason for enjoying crap...
Yeh cmon Arkh! Without you representing KGB France we are lacking in the cultural department!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/21/13 11:01 AM
The Grind is nothing compared to what it used to be. The UI isn't the best one that you will ever find in a game. There are hotkeys for the UI that makes it easier to manage.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/21/13 07:12 PM
The game seems decent and is worth a try. The UI is utter crap but that's my opinion of playing with it through beta and days of launch. I canceled the subscription as well. But it comes with a free month perhaps it will be worth keeping.
Posted By: JetStar Re: Here is one of the reasons I won't play - 04/21/13 07:33 PM
Dear Arkh,

Game is important, but community and fun is paramount. You are a part of our family and you are greatly missed. All I ask that you come in to vent and listen in. You will find it is the best of what we all loved about gaming in general.

I would ask that you join us just for a few hours in Vent.

Thank Arkh.
© The KGB Oracle