tell me whast going on wiht this game?
i'm midely curious.

Posted By: Crimthan Re: so like can anyone - 11/09/06 03:34 PM
That's the word of the day:

MIDELY.
Posted By: hydr Re: so like can anyone - 11/10/06 08:33 AM
no new news yet...
Posted By: Raekwon Re: so like can anyone - 11/11/06 01:44 PM
Biggest and only news is that they are doing what seems to be a final round of "clan sign ups" on the DF forums.

Some are assuming this means once they finish the guild list they will begin issuing beta accounts.
Posted By: Genocide Re: so like can anyone - 11/14/06 02:46 AM
ugh... wish they would hurry up with it already. Nothing big to play except some console games.
Posted By: pawnseye Re: so like can anyone - 11/14/06 03:13 AM
heh no kidding, just sold wow, playing oblivion until it drops, and im boored off me arse.
Posted By: nethervoid Re: so like can anyone - 11/15/06 11:30 PM
EVE FTW =)
Posted By: nastynitro Re: so like can anyone - 12/18/06 05:51 PM
Last i saw in MMORPG they had all the gameplay down and working on balancing the game, think i saw Q2 2007 as release date, with Q1 2007 open beta. You guys are pretty good on linking articles so it might be up here, if not ill find it and link it.
Posted By: Lenny Re: so like can anyone - 12/18/06 07:18 PM
never seen anything like that before
Posted By: nastynitro Re: so like can anyone - 12/18/06 07:52 PM
http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/setview/features/loadFeature/733/gameID/4

didt say the time of release, i might of seen that on the forms of mmorpg, ill post it when i find it
Posted By: Raekwon Re: so like can anyone - 12/20/06 02:08 PM
The Q1 Q2 stuff is all just speculation that I'm sure you read from the DF forums. I use to troll them pretty heavily as well but have since backed off. Lots of people there will predict the worst, saying not till 2008, while many are just eager to play and will say the game is gonna be out tomorrow. But no one actually knows.

At this point all we know is that they had the goal of starting beta before 2007. Since then they have almost stopped the "real" updates and have been working hard core on development.

Obviously they've had us in a communication black out because they are busting their ass to try and reach their 2006 goal, but the question is, will they fail at achieving their own goal?

We wont have to wait long to find out. End of Dec is just about here so either we'll see a christmas miracle and beta will start (not that any of us will be in the first group selected) or they will fail at reaching their goal and probably start beta mid Jan or so.
Posted By: Garal Re: so like can anyone - 12/21/06 01:02 AM
I say mid January at earliest. I don't think anyone wants to launch a beta, be it closed or open, during the Christmas/New Years week.
Posted By: Taxman Re: so like can anyone - 12/21/06 04:44 PM
Quote:

EVE FTW =)

Hehe I agree, at least until some of the "smoke & mirrors" settles down regarding Darkfall. But it is gonna have to be "Friggin' Amazing" to pull me out of EVE Online! But I certainly don't mind helping them with the Beta and fighting beside my KGB friends!

As far as playing it once it goes retail, time will tell.
Posted By: Heidi Re: so like can anyone - 12/27/06 03:28 AM
It may not be as pretty as lineage but at least its playable!
Posted By: Elph Re: so like can anyone - 12/29/06 05:56 PM
it's coming out Q2 of never
Posted By: Garal Re: so like can anyone - 12/29/06 06:19 PM
Quote:

it's coming out Q2 of never

Rofl!
Posted By: Fleeting Re: so like can anyone - 01/10/07 09:05 AM
While playing shadowbane many of us couldn't decide weather to quit to play World of Warcraft Beta or hang around another month or so since Darkfall Beta is about to start. That must have been 2 1/2 years ago and we are still waiting.

I really hope we are nearly there now but I'm not getting excited untill they actually start the beta proper.
© The KGB Oracle