The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Slinger Still need to be put in the KGB group... - 11/04/06 01:11 AM
I still need to be put in the KGB group on the Darkfall forums. I think I made this request like 3 forevers ago, but I wasn't super worried about being part of it, but since they hope to have beta coming soon, it sure would be nice.

My forum name there is SlingShot
Posted By: Garal Re: Still need to be put in the KGB group... - 11/04/06 03:11 AM
I don't remember if I ever did either.. I think I requested it via the message boards somehow iirc. Anyways, my forum name is Garal.
Posted By: Derid Re: Still need to be put in the KGB group... - 11/04/06 06:42 AM
Its actually not working ATM.

Or wasnt 3 weeks ago, I forgot after that TBH. Try re-applying to the group, maybe thatll fix it.
Ok, I had to make a new account on dfo forums apparently my old one got deleted or something, anyway i cant find kgb in the list of guilds to join, seemed to be knights of everything but glory n beer. I'm sure im looking in the wrong place or doing something stupid someone let me know thanks.

EDIT: Wow nm, there's a "the" in the beginning, anyways ive applied to join the group just need an approval I guess.
Posted By: Raekwon Re: Still need to be put in the KGB group... - 11/06/06 07:24 AM
The Knights of Glory and Beer, that's what guys need to look for on the DF forums Otherwise you'll be like or boy pawnseye here spending your afternoon searching the "knights of" section... and in a game like DF there are a lot of wannabe knights of something out there. We'll show them though!
Any word on wether this is fixed or not atm? would have to /cry if they drop beta on friday and i get left in the dust.
I'm requesting to join too. I was a member of KGB SB: Vengance a long while back (at least I think that was the server). Looking to play with you guys again. I haven't been in a good guild in awhile (aside from the one I created on EQ).

Maybe I'll resub to EVE for a bit. That game was pretty fun.

Guess I need to refill out a KGB app.

I'm on the Darkfall forums right now as nethervoid. I'm going to request to join KGB group. Hope this game is as much and more fun than KGB SB. =)
Posted By: Derid Re: Still need to be put in the KGB group... - 11/08/06 12:39 AM

Ok added everyone.
© The KGB Oracle