The KGB Oracle
Posted By: hydr OMG!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!11 Update October 11th! - 10/11/06 10:24 PM
zOMG!1!!11!1!!1!!

new darfall update wtfomg i cant believe you nubs didnt post it already! lolololkthnxomgwtfbbq'd

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=26783
le sigh.
Thanks for posting it, it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it. Believe it or not but DF beta is coming soon, for real this time! lol! We gotta keep the hype and build it some even so we can start beta off with a bang, which should be right around Jan. 2007, give or take a month.
Methinks Jan 2009.
November 2006. November is always a big month for game releases. Then again for a beta to hit in November would be sort of weird, so who knows, maybe it will be a spring-release game.
i dont think they will make the november month. These guys are incredibly slow, and are not afriad to create hype for something thats not goona happen for another year or more.
Posted By: hydr Re: OMG!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!11 Update October 11th! - 10/12/06 08:45 PM
yup i concur bishop no reason to hype... thats what this is thread is, sarcasm. beta starts when it starts.
By using my ultra top secret james bond type double oh se7en contacts in the albanian underground resistance of georgia fighting cell who is brother to some sisters mother aunt's husbands wife twice removed that lost a limb ending up in this guys sisters backyard which was excavated and then ground into concrete for backfill operations on the super dam construction site in turkey where this guys works whos aunt is also his wife and sister by way of mothers 3rd cousin of 3 years who went sailing last tuesday with miss cleo who told me i'll have a happy future so beta must be "soon."
Posted By: Anonymous Re: OMG!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!11 Update October 11th! - 10/12/06 10:24 PM
i really cant belive i just read all that lol
lmASDFao
Quote:

By using my ultra top secret james bond type double oh se7en contacts in the albanian underground resistance of georgia fighting cell who is brother to some sisters mother aunt's husbands wife twice removed that lost a limb ending up in this guys sisters backyard which was excavated and then ground into concrete for backfill operations on the super dam construction site in turkey where this guys works whos aunt is also his wife and sister by way of mothers 3rd cousin of 3 years who went sailing last tuesday with miss cleo who told me i'll have a happy future so beta must be "soon."

i know that guy! he said something like that to me this one time. But wasnt really but ya.
From what I've heard, everyone in the world is "connected" by only 5 seperations, or however you want to say, I know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Saddam.

So Chaulootz and his lizardmen loving self has waaaay too many seperations between him and a Greece based company developing DF.
I hear Chaulootz has a much more intimate connection with greek men.

confirm/deny
Posted By: Heidi Re: OMG!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!11 Update October 11th! - 10/31/06 05:41 PM
LOL!
hoping Q2 or so 2007 otherwise they gunna change engines agin and set back another year but better late then never, been waiting for 4 years now,(inital concept)im sure i can wait another year but dunno how much longer after that(specally since nothing good out for last year or so)<---also i hated wow so i dont consider that a good game but thats because they changed it so dramatically from alpha to release
WoW during phase 1 of beta testing up to even the open beta was loads of fun. Everything was new and unknown even to the info-data base sites.

Darkfall however is gonna be loads of fun starting with beta and all the way until... 4EVER!
Posted By: Garal Re: OMG!!!11!!!1!!!!!!!11 Update October 11th! - 11/02/06 01:53 AM
Too bad you're gonna get your face owned day in and day out like in DAoC.. UO.. SB.. WoW..
ouch....thats a low blow garal
Quote:

2 bad yur gona get yer face pwnt day in n day out like in DAoC.. UO.. SB.. WoW..

Fixed. I thought your message would reflect its true undertone better if the above spellings were used instead
© The KGB Oracle