The KGB Oracle
I'm considering playing DFO, after a long absence of online gaming. The only issue, is I actually run a Mac Mini hooked up to my 50" plasma. Now I know it will run the game just fine, but my problem is DFO is not supported on Mac. Will DFO run with Parallels or VMWARE installed? Like any other PC platform. I do not want to do bootcamp on my system, mainly because I do not wish to risk part of my HD to corruption.

Another question, How close is this to UO? As far as PvP goes? Do I have to PvP in groups or can I go out on my own? How about travel? Can I recall from place to place? I am really looking for something close to UO, without having to do UO:KR.
Well it is a first person shooter in a UO like world, and if you try to emulate it it is going to run like shit. A PC with a good vodeo card is your only way to play. Watch some of the training vids found here:

http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=82455#Post82455

Double click them to see them larger.
This is not powerful enough to play?
2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4GB memory
320GB hard drive1
8x double-layer SuperDrive
NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics
Mac OS X Snow Leopard
It's powerful enough Speedy, but your gonna be running it through your windows emulator, yes? Dicey performance perhaps, but you wont know until you try. Give it a shot. D/L, run the trial and see. That will give you some idea if buying is worth it or not. Or, run thee trial, and then, take over one of the many KGB accounts available. Either way, nice to see you back in gaming.
From what I have seen DF engine isn't polished. I can't play it maxed out (actually have to turn most shadows off) on my top-notch PC. I can play any other game on highest setting.

TBH chances of it working well on emulator are slim to none. You'd likely have to boot into Win to play it.
© The KGB Oracle