The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Devan Omega hey guys - 05/12/11 03:20 AM
hey all you guys. hows things been goin? sorry haven't been around much my life has pritty much gone down the toilet. but hey thats life. hopefully soon i will have a job and might return to dfo. but i have been tryin to get a job for like over a month and not a single call back or interview so who knows if i'll find anything ;/.hopefully i'll get something so i can go buy me a new headset so i can hope on vent and chat with you guys again. i miss you all. noone to talk to anymore sucks lol. hope u guys stay strong and defend the kgb name no matter the cost. hope to see you all soon if i am still welcome.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: hey guys - 05/12/11 04:10 AM
Be Strong Devan.. Both you and Zhen with the current situation.
Posted By: Mithus Re: hey guys - 05/12/11 09:56 AM
hope the situation gets better and you and zen can back to gaming!
Posted By: Valaria Re: hey guys - 05/12/11 12:00 PM
Stay Strong Devan! You and Zhen will come out of it ok. And the KGB light will still be on when you get to come home.
Posted By: Prism Re: hey guys - 05/19/11 03:54 PM
Keep ya head up things will get better !!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: hey guys - 05/19/11 06:03 PM
I wouldn't worry about it. The world is supposed to end Saturday at 6pm Eastern. laugh
Posted By: Devan Omega Re: hey guys - 07/21/11 01:10 AM
yeaaaa finally got internet back on >< and got it upgraded to 6mb and also got a decent job now so i might be coming back soon. still have alot going on though.
Posted By: Valaria Re: hey guys - 07/21/11 12:48 PM
grats on all of that devan! give your kids and wife a hug for me!!
Posted By: Corpus Re: hey guys - 07/22/11 03:19 AM
If ya still got heart and balls we need ya.
Posted By: Devan Omega Re: hey guys - 07/30/11 11:03 PM
u mean ex wife val??? lil to soon for a new wife for me lol. gotta pay bills for next week or 2 then i am gonna see about doin a upgrade or 2 for the comp then i'll re'dl the game and see how things go. money is just too tight for me right this minute to start today otherwise i would. need to get a head set soon too so i can get on vent and chat with u guys.

and also ismash i always got plinty of heart that is one of the reasons i been stickin with kgb no matter what. here i felt like we were more of a familly rather then just another gaming guild. and thats one thing i do care about. and as for balls... I got those too ;p. y u think i was always one of the first to die in battle cause i always rushed in even when i was way over my head lol. but i learned my lesson lol.
Posted By: Valaria Re: hey guys - 07/31/11 01:40 PM
lol devan if you look at the posting dates.. it was before i knew of the divorce.
But you knew what i meant.
Posted By: Devan Omega Re: hey guys - 08/01/11 02:46 AM
lol wow my bad didn't even think to check the date on ur post lol. forgot that i hadn't check the forums in a couple months cause had to internet. sorry frown.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: hey guys - 09/09/11 03:13 PM
I admire your dedication Devan
© The KGB Oracle