Levels 8-20 Flagging Quests No xp
Parts 1-4
The Vault of Night

Tharashk Arena
Prison of the Mind
Gateway to Khyber
Jungles of Khyber
The Haywire Foundry

The Vault Of Night Series Was The First Episode In D&D Online's History. This Series Is Given By Barrow D'Kundarak In House Kundarak.

Thursday april 22 :

Vault of the Night Raid P2P
lvls 10-20 No xp for completion and Loot
House K

The Hound of Xoriat RAID p2p 8pm EST 7pm Central
Levels 14-20
The Subterain in the marketplace

Thursday April 23

The Shroud RAID p2p
Levels: 17 Raid
Quest Length Very Long
Quest Giver: Aaseamah Screven
Quest Giver Location: Meridia
XP: Base 11540
Faction: The Twelve
Favor: 11 - 22 - 33

Posted By: ltima Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 05:48 AM
von and shroud time pending on when people want

HOUND is very important we get as many guildies as we can because tali really needs a rare drop Shield and the more of us there are the more hes likely to get it!

dose anyone else need any special rare drop raid gear? we can run the raids and increase the % of you getting it if we all know you need it.

are they any other things we want to do?
do we want to have a giant hold run one night for lvl appropriate chars doing slayers?

Posted By: seratul Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 06:14 AM
Will definitely try to make it to the second TS run. I normally get home around 10CST Tues-Sat and off Sun, Mon. Only 11 so far and would appreciate some level appropriate/for XP runs if possible though I know my schedule is not the easiest to work with.
Posted By: ltima Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 06:22 AM
a lot of us play late late night and some of us play really "wacky times" cauz there not american, so if i get some feed back i can plan guild events better.
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 12:08 PM
as of now i usally play earley mornings smile i would love to get into some more guild runs lvl 8 barb. working on my tanking
Posted By: Silvaumbra Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 05:26 PM
This Friday I will not be getting home until around 7:30pm CST, but everything else on the list is good for me! Nice job btw Ltima!
Posted By: ltima Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 05:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Phaq Death
as of now i usally play earley mornings smile i would love to get into some more guild runs lvl 8 barb. working on my tanking

morning where?
morning 6amest or like morning 10am est?
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 06:55 PM
i wont be on till 11:45 ish tonight i dont get off work till 11:30 nd it takes me about 15 min to get home
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 06:56 PM
i also am on in the morning around 10 am till 2 pm central
so if we got ne thing running at those times im game
Posted By: ltima Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/20/10 07:49 PM
Originally Posted By: Grizo
i wont be on till 11:45 ish tonight i dont get off work till 11:30 nd it takes me about 15 min to get home

okis we will push back the second raid till your home!
Posted By: Siannae Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/21/10 01:03 AM
I will do my best to be there...gotta get my kid to bed at 9:00-9:30, so I'll catch up as soon as I can.

AE
Posted By: Phaq Death Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/21/10 12:49 PM
yep 6am est im in the states smile im in fla now i will me on tonight 4 the run this is a off week for me smile
Posted By: Silvaumbra Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/21/10 06:07 PM
Hey, now that I think about it, I am going to be able to do Hound of Xoriat on the evening of the 21st after all... so if we could do it tonight I would be most appreciative... you know after flagging for VoN and all.
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/22/10 12:26 AM
last night was funny as hell!
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/22/10 12:31 AM
oh yeah just incase any one wants to join toinght when i get home i plan on running daleras tomb on hard and elite doing runs for favor and xp if any one cares to join it will be goin on right around midnight central time plan on doin it tonight and maybe tomorrow night also so feel free to come along!
Posted By: Silvaumbra Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/23/10 06:32 PM
SO far so good, all these events had really nice turn-outs. Let's see if we can't make this a regular thing. Wanna try to get people flagged for Twilight Forge (Titan Raid), in the Restless Isles? That would be nice, and we can even do it at appropriate level. wink
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: GUILD events this week! - 04/30/10 04:03 AM
Im in az which is like central/pacific time usually don't get home and get on untill 12:30am and usually there are only few people questing would really like to have more raids done during more times of the day early morning would be really kool

Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/01/10 03:29 AM
ok cool will work on that as soon as i fix my internet issue. right now only able to comunicate via moble web. but should have some raids set up soon at mulitpul times of day.
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/03/10 03:01 AM
taleria and i will be planning guild events for this up comming weekend may 7,8,9. we will be needing a little feed back so we know what times we can base the events on. i will be checking the forums daily to check for times ev1 is on that way we can make sure all of our guild members have the opertunity to run.
Posted By: ltima Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/03/10 08:27 PM
just tell me when to be there:)
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/03/10 09:45 PM
Yep as long as i'm not at work i will be there for sure
Posted By: Mmorning Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/04/10 10:39 AM
what time is central or est? realy bad with time zones. dont understand your american stuff.
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/04/10 04:47 PM
Friday May 7th:

Tempest spine
(F2P) 9pm EST 8pm Central
levels 7-20 loot run no xp on normal
House J

Tempest spine
(F2P) 11:45 pm Central
levels 8-11 loot and xp
House J

Flagging for (VON) Vault of the Night (P2p)
will also be done Friday and Sat. morning. for 9-20 several groups
Parts 1-4
in House K

Tharashk Arena
Prison of the Mind
Gateway to Khyber
Jungles of Khyber
The Haywire Foundry

Sat. May 8th :

Vault of the Night Raid
(P2p) apx 8pm Central
Levels 10-20 no xp loot run and fun.

Tharashk Arena
Prison of the Mind
Gateway to Khyber
Jungles of Khyber
The Haywire Foundry
-------------------------------------------------------------
Vault of the Night Raid
(P2p) apx 10pm Central
Levels 9-12

Tharashk Arena
Prison of the Mind
Gateway to Khyber
Jungles of Khyber
The Haywire Foundry
-------------------------------------------------------------
Vault of the Night Raid P2P
after midnight central
lvls 10-20 No xp for completion and Loot
House K

The Vault Of Night Series Was The First Episode In D&D Online's History. This Series Is Given By Barrow D'Kundarak In House Kundarak.

Noonish on Sat May 8th the Pit
several runs for any one that wants to complete it lol

Sat/Sun May 8/9

Sat/Sun 2am central for all of our late night players
Tempest spine
levels 7-20 loot run no xp on normal
House J

Sat/Sun 2am central for all of our late night players
Tempest spine
levels 7-10 loot and xp on normal
House J
Posted By: Silvaumbra Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/05/10 05:25 AM
Great! I will unfortunately be going to visit with my maternal parent and her maternal parent during that weekend. I will be on the forums and my email, for those of you who are lucky enough to know what that is. :P

Sorry, I neglected to remember the real life aggro... :P

More events to come!
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/06/10 08:09 AM
if times or dates need to be changed let me know as to i am unsure exactly what times i will be on cause i forgot that is is mothers day weekend and i do not know if i will be working just yet
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/06/10 10:17 PM
friday i should be on untill 1am-5am pacific time

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" Jack Handy
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/08/10 02:31 AM
ok any events that have been scheduled for this weekend and were unable to be done will be moved to the following weekend also coming up on tue. may the 11th there will be more scheduled events i will post then on sunday nite or monday morning. and one other thing next sat. there will b 2 special raids set up for ts. i will post more info later
Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/15/10 04:43 AM
wont be on till 130 or 2am pacific time because wife wants me to spend time with her but when i do come on today i wont leave till 6am sat morning
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/15/10 07:37 AM
well being that i have to work this weekend i cant really do any of this stuff frown frown so i think i will let some one else plan this out cause it just hasnt worked yet lol
Posted By: Grizo Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/16/10 06:54 AM
ok so i know i need to plan some guild events but i am going to have to do some more research on the actual times people would like to be able to do them cause i know everyones schedule is very different. i know that there are a few of us that can get on in the evening (5pm)this is all based on central time cause that is were i am lol and later but i also know we have some of us that get on in the early morning (1am to 2am) and mid to late morning (7am to 11am) i just have to figure out what times would be the best for people to run raids and stuff. so if there is any specific time u would like to run raids and stuff please let me know so i can try my best to get a group of people together to be able to run.
Posted By: Siannae Re: GUILD events this week! - 05/16/10 04:44 PM
I am on most evenings after 9PM EST...so 7 your time.

I am open to any raids up to level 15ish (so ADQ is probably my max, or farming the vale so we can make our Greensteel stuffs.)

Most of my toons are around 10ish, and I am happy to help lead farming runs for Xorian, The Pit, Korromar, or VON 1-4.

EDIT: Things I want to run and why! I'll be running these myself but would love company.

NOW:

Threnal: Mantle of The Worldshaper
The Pit: Muckdoom
Xorian Cipher: Chaosgardes
Chamber of Raiyum: Bracers of Deftness
Zawabi's Revenge: Bracers of the Demon's Consort, Pouch of Jerky, Dustless Boots
Necropolis 2 and beyond for Silver Flame Trinket
Deleras: Golden Cartouche
Plane Of Night: Kundarak Delving Boots
Offering of Blood: Spectral Gloves

ORCHARD FARMING: Tapestries

SOON:

The Reaver's Fate: Madstone Boots
Ascension Chamber: Litany of The Dead Trinket, Vile Blasphemy
VALE FARMING: Greensteel Stuffs

IN QUITE AWHILE:

ToD: Shintao Monk Necklace, Encrusted Ring, Kyousho Ring
Bastion of Power: Oremi's Necklace, Henshin Ring
Devil's Battlefield: Boots of Anchoring
Genesis Point: Knost's Belt

Most of all I'd like to have fun, and I am happy to help anyone with anything.

Best,

Andy
© The KGB Oracle