The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar Darkfall Noob Training - 12/25/10 08:31 AM
These videos are for people that are new to DFO and how to play their first 36 hours of game time.

DOUBLE CLICK VIDEOS TO SEE FULL SCREEN!

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

Posted By: DirtyFingers Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/11/11 09:18 PM
you know jet it not how to play which is nice that you put out for new people but its when those 1st 36hrs your playing alone and not with people u know which sucks ass
Posted By: Valaria Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/13/11 12:41 PM
Originally Posted By: DirtyFingers
you know jet it not how to play which is nice that you put out for new people but its when those 1st 36hrs your playing alone and not with people u know which sucks ass

honestly dirtyfingers... I cant count a game Yet that I have played with people I knew from the second I started a game up till the end of the first 36 hours.

Almost always do I play for a bout a week before I ever meet up with the Friends I have.

Hell in DFO.. I played alone for 2 months while I waited for KGB to transfer to the NA server. I didnt think It sucked. I had a ton of fun back then.

So your statement is not fully true.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/13/11 04:05 PM
Darkfall is not new player friendly which is something we have hounded on Aventurine from day 1. It turns new players away becuase there is no way to catch up to the curve in a timely fashion.

Best bet is to farm hard and try to stick with group pvp.

always be making gear bags and do not craft.

combat skills> crafting skills.

crafting does n0t help you in a fight and there are too many established crafters already so if you need something someone should be able to accommodate you.
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/13/11 06:08 PM
Is the UI still a mess?
Posted By: Valaria Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/14/11 01:09 PM
Salohcin~ I never understood why you said the UI was a mess. I never have had issues with mine.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/14/11 01:36 PM
Originally Posted By: Valaria
Salohcin~ I never understood why you said the UI was a mess. I never have had issues with mine.

Yeh, I never found a real problem with the UI, seemed fairly simple to use.
Adding a G13, made it nearly perfect for me.
Posted By: Valaria Re: Darkfall Noob Training - 01/14/11 01:44 PM
yea me too.. I had a nostromo way back on EU.. but my g13 rocks here on NA.

Simple to use once you figure it out.
© The KGB Oracle