The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 05/29/10 06:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcjpP6oHOhw&feature=player_embedded

Jet finds more curious ways to peel a bannana...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaFZ53ZMzXg&feature=related
omg that is fucked up

Two words Wolf, Full Reply

ROFLMAO
I think I just got turned on by the girl swollowing it, but threw up a little when the guy did what he did.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 05/30/10 03:12 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
I think I just got turned on by the girl swollowing it, but threw up a little when the guy did what he did.

Wow, were you really that upset that he stole your move? laugh
Posted By: Grizo Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 05/30/10 06:59 PM
omg
omfg wolf i soooo hate u now i took wife out to outback last night a hour drive away and right when food got to the table a group of asian guys walked by the table and one looked somewhat like the guy in the vid and i totally lost my hunger and couldn't eat.... tyvm ^^
Originally Posted By: Devan Omega
omfg wolf i soooo hate u now i took wife out to outback last night a hour drive away and right when food got to the table a group of asian guys walked by the table and one looked somewhat like the guy in the vid and i totally lost my hunger and couldn't eat.... tyvm ^^

Outback? Steak?

Your a total pussy.. No man I know would turn down a good steak even with the thought of what you saw in that video.

Hell, I think I went and made some smores when I saw 2 girls, one cup.. Toughen that stomach up soldier! smile
lol icty. that i to funny i got paid 50 to watch that vidoe the whole thing lol ....
Originally Posted By: Ictinike
Originally Posted By: Devan Omega

Outback? Steak?

Your a total pussy.. No man I know would turn down a good steak even with the thought of what you saw in that video.

Hell, I think I went and made some smores when I saw 2 girls, one cup.. Toughen that stomach up soldier! smile

I agree WTF man, no reason to not eat a steak.
Posted By: ltima Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 06/05/10 06:37 AM
how do u learn to do that... like not how but who, who the fuck learns to peel a naner with ther but cheeks? really now.
Posted By: Grizo Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 06/05/10 08:01 AM

that is freakin sick i totally got suckered in to watchin that and was sick to my stomach after that!!!!
Itchy has a fetish for fecal.
Posted By: ltima Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 06/08/10 04:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Itchy has a fetish for fecal.

who dose not have one?
Posted By: ltima Re: Jet's teaches girl how to peel a bannana! - 06/08/10 04:24 AM
Originally Posted By: Grizo

that is freakin sick i totally got suckered in to watchin that and was sick to my stomach after that!!!!

i was getting people to watch that for weeks.. it was the source of much amusement for me
hehe i got cash from watching it lol
© The KGB Oracle