The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Lapatous Lamu Political Skills are surging - 01/08/10 09:52 PM
Live Video streaming by Ustream Thats right you are watching a live stream of the presidents home da white house.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/08/10 09:58 PM
Wow. you can even watch the SS Agent walking back and forth in front of the door.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/08/10 10:03 PM
Hey I like the Idea of being able to watch our elected officials. But to be able to use it as surveilence that can be used against our own isn't cool with me. If they really want us to keep eye's on them, then they should open up the floor of congress to live stream 24/7 video of anything and everything other than national security, no more backroom sweetheart dealings.
Posted By: ltima Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/09/10 01:18 AM
boring.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/09/10 01:44 AM
I believe its the Capitol Police not the SS you seeing.
Posted By: Prism Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/09/10 03:36 PM
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Hey I like the Idea of being able to watch our elected officials. But to be able to use it as surveilence that can be used against our own isn't cool with me. If they really want us to keep eye's on them, then they should open up the floor of congress to live stream 24/7 video of anything and everything other than national security, no more backroom sweetheart dealings.

You Hit The Nail On The Head With This One !!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/10/10 01:33 AM
Originally Posted By: wolfgang

Don't think I could have said it better.
Would really like to see that.
Posted By: Silvaumbra Re: Political Skills are surging - 01/11/10 08:19 PM
I agree with Ltima, Boring...
© The KGB Oracle