The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Tasorin KGB's Donk found wondering after leaving DFO - 06/22/10 04:53 PM

After his all night binger of Jameison, Donk was found by the Texas Crew wondering the street's muttering something about "Get up on top of the Clan house you baddies..."

omg donk you shouldnt drink so much. stay away from the punch. smile
lmfao that is too funny
That one guy losing his shit, sounds like Krullz laughing
wrong, Donk is surprisingly able bodied when drunk I know this because I have been in game with a dunk Donk, he operates just fine, now when it comes to making decisions that is a different story altogether.
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

After his all night binger of Jameison, Donk was found by the Texas Crew wondering the street's muttering something about "Get up on top of the Clan house you baddies..."

Was he found wondering, or wandering?

And boy, Donk looks like he's lost a shit ton of weight. =P
No grammar police, he was wondering on my BB. Not to bad from a mobile phone in the back of a meeting. See, the spell checker didn't pick it up because wondering is a word, just not the right one I wanted.

Now go get your halberd and return to your cave.
No grammar police, he was wondering on my BB. Not to bad from a mobile phone in the back of a meeting. See, the spell checker didn't pick it up because wondering is a word, just not the right one I wanted.

Now go get your halberd and return to your cave.

Motivational Poster right there:

------------------------------------------IRONY---------------------------------------------
When someone mispells/misuses an easy 4th grade word, then tells you to return to your cave.
hey I have a idea why don't you both stfu
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
hey I have a idea why don't you both stfu

I got your light work Crim and Tas.

Drakiis,
Below

me
your a Crim/Tas Toadie, and I discount your comments as being worthy of reply from hence forth
your a Crim/Tas Toadie, and I discount your comments as being worthy of reply from hence forth

You can officially go Fuck yourself.

I am a singularity in this universe.

Your just a squirrel trying to get a nut in my world.

Don't ever forget it.

I find your words hollow and pointless, as you've stated as much before in less eloquent words and yet you persist in reading everything I have to write. Clearly I am very nearly the center of your universe and you're not sure how to respond when you realize that you cannot live without me.
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

I find your words hollow and pointless, as you've stated as much before in less eloquent words and yet you persist in reading everything I have to write. Clearly I am very nearly the center of your universe and you're not sure how to respond when you realize that you cannot live without me.

Zing! wink

You can officially go Fuck yourself.

I am a singularity in this universe.

Your just a squirrel trying to get a nut in my world.

Don't ever forget it.

So you collapse in on yourself, and and all of your arguments are annihilated?

And Drak Vader, you are His FATHER!
Originally Posted By: Crimthan
And Drak Vader, you are His FATHER!

Drakiis can't even carry my Jock, let alone be partially responsible for my conception.
ya heavy...with man sauce, urine and crap...wash that thing already
© The KGB Oracle