The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Donkleaps When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 09:00 AM

If only Steve Erwin were alive to tell us what is REALLY going on.
Posted By: Grizo Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 09:08 AM
omfg that is crazy funny
Posted By: Drakiis Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 09:09 AM
lol
Posted By: Arkh Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 11:35 AM
I don't want to know what you were looking for when you found this video.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 12:09 PM
oddly enough it was on some thread with a ton of other videos similar to it.

apparently frog raping is a great chimp past time.

i say we start a totally liberal group dedicated to hounding zoos and wildlife reserves so that no more frogs can be raped.

i think obama would fund that.
lol
Posted By: Mamacita Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 06:05 PM
omfg poor frog.... pick is going to do my frog tat for me sometime.. but damn talk about a frog thing there..
Posted By: JetStar Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 06:56 PM
SHIT I CAN GET FROGS AT THE PET STORE!!

Awesome, and it is alive! Can you get warts from frogs though?
Posted By: Valaria Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 07:48 PM
ROFL... the kids comments were too much. Gotta love nature. Chimps n Frogs... much love.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 10:16 PM
From what I've been told you get warts only from toads not frogs so your safe Jet, no frog stds
Posted By: Grizo Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/13/10 10:19 PM
but wouldnt the warts mean studded for her pleasure. . . j/k ;p
Originally Posted By: Grizo

Now thats fucking comical..... you have to have a great sense of humor to think of shit like that HAHA
Posted By: JetStar Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/14/10 01:27 AM

Its the cervical cancer part the ladies don't like :-O
Posted By: Grizo Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/14/10 01:32 AM
lmao
Posted By: Drakiis Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/14/10 03:05 AM
The "love bumps" as it were, are on the outside of a toad...however I imagine that if one were to insert old willy deep enough you might have a ribbed sensation, just be careful you don't have a poisonous toad

I still roflmao when I see this video too

Posted By: Wolfgang Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 06/14/10 04:44 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Its the cervical cancer part the ladies don't like :-O

Thats an old pickup line... "I've ate more pussy than cervical cancer"
Posted By: JetStar Re: When the Jetstar banana peel fails... - 07/15/10 03:27 AM
pump
© The KGB Oracle