The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/20/10 04:07 AM
Maybe when someone doens't want to fight, it's best to walk away and avoid this. The fight starts about 1:24 but to hear all the shit talk by the guy with no shirt starts from the begining... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikz3Z21hwug&feature=related
Posted By: Mmorning Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/20/10 06:47 AM
OMG this is too good. oh thank you thank you thank you for posting this.I got the biggest of smiles when the dude with no shirt got his ass whooped lol.
Posted By: Mamacita Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/20/10 03:23 PM
lmfao all talk and nothing to show for it lmfao... i knew a few people like that and still do lol
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/20/10 04:48 PM
People who talk shit like that in the street usually don't want to fight, or else they would just close ground and leave the shit talking for after they were done stomping a mud hole in your ass and walking it dry.

I use to see this crap all the time in the Army. It got to the point where we would just call people out for talking shit like a bitch and not having the nutz to back it up mano y mano.
Posted By: Matt Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/21/10 12:33 PM
Funny stuff man. You should hear people talking shit on a CB radio out on the road, you call them out and tell them where to pull over and suddenly they need to deliver their load right away
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 05/21/10 02:11 PM
Originally Posted By: wolfgang
Maybe when someone doens't want to fight, it's best to walk away and avoid this. The fight starts about 1:24 but to hear all the shit talk by the guy with no shirt starts from the begining... enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikz3Z21hwug&feature=related

ROFLMAO
Posted By: Vyse Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 06/01/10 04:49 PM
ROFLMAO - the last punch was the best - and one for good measure lol
Posted By: Grizo Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 06/01/10 09:06 PM
lmao
Posted By: Prism Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 06/03/10 02:16 AM
LMAO !!!
Posted By: Salohcin Dragon Re: Lesson learned the hardway... - 06/05/10 05:35 PM
That girl that comes in sometimes in the foreground looks like my cousins (they are twins), the one that says she will fight him.
© The KGB Oracle