The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Microangelo L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/16/10 09:31 AM
OMG you guys! We have to totally get together and do this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk2vR8w2sjc

Is blue rustolium paint ok to use on skin? I guess I really should have asked that question 20 minutes ago. I'm a little dizzy.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/16/10 08:17 PM
what in thee fuck am I seeing omg lolI almost cant believe people are serious...I am speechless for the fist time in a long time..this..oh my...crazy..all I can really say is thanks for the laugh Micro
Posted By: JetStar Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/16/10 08:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
what in thee fuck am I seeing omg lolI almost cant believe people are serious...I am speechless for the fist time in a long time..this..oh my...crazy..all I can really say is thanks for the laugh Micro

Now we know why Drakiis left us, to go LARP.
Posted By: Valaria Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/16/10 10:24 PM
LOL that is a new version of LARP.

Someone in clan had mor and I watch some LARP movie.. it was definitely an eye opener to something different.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/16/10 11:48 PM
One of those chick's had a nice set of man toys. I would bang her blue ass from Wisconsin too Timbuckto, gay ass LARP'r or not.

Seriously, the ghey brother and the white stick shooting arrows at the nekkid manakin was pure gold.

"Fuck you Sky Mother!"

You just can't make shit like that up.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/17/10 04:48 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar

Now we know why Drakiis left us, to go LARP.

Don't make fun of my "life style", the greatest part of my fellow blue Larping brothers and sisters is that I get to PK them..
Posted By: Microangelo Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/18/10 03:57 AM
I'm pretty sure that the original video I posted is a joke, but Darkon is something different.

"DARKON is a feature documentary that follows the real-life adventures of an unusual group of weekend “warrior knights,” fantasy role-playing gamers whose live action “battleground” is modern-day Baltimore, Maryland, re-imagined as a make-believe medieval world named Darkon. These live action gamers combine the physical drama of historical re-enactments with character-driven storylines inspired in part by such perennial favorite fantasy epics like the legends of King Arthur, Lord of the Rings, and the saga of Conan the Barbarian. As role players, they create alter-egos with rich emotional, psychological, and social lives. They costume themselves and physically act out their characters exploits both in intimate court intrigue and campouts and in panoramic battle scenarios involving competitive strategies, convincingly real props, and full contact “combat.” Because real life so often gets in the way, its easy to understand these players’ motivations. Everybody wants to be a hero."

It focuses more on the idea of this kind of game as a sort of "sport-hobby" and the effect it has on the people participating. Well done, entertaining and worth a look.

Watch it free (and legal) here:

http://www.snagfilms.com/films/title/darkon/
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/18/10 07:45 PM
Posted By: Dark Heaven Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/22/10 08:02 AM
No Comment!
Posted By: Microangelo Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/22/10 09:45 AM
The best and worst of Larpers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuN_8-ucrFU
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/22/10 06:59 PM
hey I don't care who you are role models was a damn funny movie
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 03/26/10 11:26 AM
LMAO!!!
Posted By: bigbadwolf Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/01/10 04:38 PM
Wow someone who knows of Darkon? You must be a local Eastern shore US person. Im part of Darkon, or was. Work has taken my time of fighting away from meeeee!
Posted By: Crimthan Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/01/10 09:51 PM

Have you guys NOT seen the movie; "ROLE MODELS"?

lol...
Posted By: Valaria Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/02/10 01:00 AM
yes i sure have Crim... Mor and I laughed alot.. the King guy reminded us of King Manus lol
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/02/10 04:56 AM
what the hell are you quoting Crimthan? Of course I've seen the movie, that's fucking why I posted the video on it...what you quoted me on was the live action Avatar video...lol it was so fucking funny I could barely speak...
Posted By: Crimthan Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/02/10 12:11 PM
I made that post after only reading the first couple posts. I've gotten so used to taking info from just the first couple sentences from Enlisted Progress Reports & Awards, and only the first couple paragraphs and last paragraph from turn papers that I rarely read entire threads anymore...
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/02/10 07:57 PM
well those are assumptions that make you look like a frigging retard, always know what your talking about by reading everything there, otherwise your just being lazy
Posted By: Crimthan Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/02/10 10:18 PM
Drak, have you seen the movie, "Role Models"?
Posted By: Drakiis Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/03/10 05:00 AM
I am hating you more with each letter you type...
Posted By: Crimthan Re: L.A.R.P. Live Avatar Role Playing - 04/03/10 01:10 PM
LMNOP.
© The KGB Oracle