The KGB Oracle
Young, Drunk Jetstar goes back for more beer...but no KFC.
You guys know you can embed video right? I mean why did I invest sooo much time in all the upgrades if noone is going to use them.
Why? All you gotta do is click one time on the link. Doesn't that save you bandwidth?
Nope, it still plays from Youtube AND! I have huge bandwidth now!
was pretty funny though
Yah, pretty sad. Post something funny, but people are more concerned about playing it here rather than there...
On a related note:

CAT NORIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol idk im bored x_x
Originally Posted By: JetStar
You guys know you can embed video right? I mean why did I invest sooo much time in all the upgrades if noone is going to use them.

can i embed excelfiles thats the real question.
also lolz.
Wow, that dude was fucked up, and gaging by the sunlight and the clock it appeared to be way too early to be that fucked up for anyone.
Dude, he was probably drinking all night, and into the rest of the next day. I had two friends in the USMC who, at one point, sat on the catwalk and drank through an entire three day weekend (started Friday) and didn't go to bed until afternoon on Sunday. They were both from Wisconsin, which doesn't surprise me - I went to school @ Lacrosse, WI, and those people drink beer like water.
Originally Posted By: Aureliano
Wow, that dude was fucked up, and gaging by the sunlight and the clock it appeared to be way too early to be that fucked up for anyone.

Maybe he was still drunk from the night before lol.
Drinking till 6 am anyone?
Originally Posted By: Romeo_Montague
Originally Posted By: Aureliano

Maybe he was still drunk from the night before lol.
Drinking till 6 am anyone?

pretty sure
thats the most likely
© The KGB Oracle