The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Crimthan The Rules... - 12/06/08 04:31 AM
Upon closer scrutiny...

Quote:

We reserve the right to delete posts that are insulting, abusive, obscene, harassing, bigoted or of a sexual nature.

The bolded portion described just about every instance of comedy I've ever seen on TV - From Eddy Murphy, to Robin Williams, to Chris Rock, to Dave Chappel, to Dane Cook, etc etc...

It also took the fun out of the entire concept of "anything goes..."

Discuss!
Posted By: Bardaji Re: The Rules... - 12/06/08 04:55 AM
Just means the 1-2 people who were reading our posts on the other forums will come in here, read and complain in PMs again about how offensive and immature the posts are and hope for deletes/edits??

My guess/discussion contribution.
Posted By: Crimthan Re: The Rules... - 12/06/08 05:10 AM
Quote:

Just means the 1-2 people who were reading our posts on the other forums will come in here, read and complain in PMs again about how offensive and immature the posts are and hope for deletes/edits??

My guess/discussion contribution.

lol no place is safe from censorship, prudes, and other nonsense!
Posted By: Slinger Re: The Rules... - 12/06/08 05:17 AM
Its a reserved right, that's all. Everyone is still expected to follow the constitution they swore to abide by; the description for this forum plainly states that our no-harassment policy is still in effect.

That said, this is a forum for mature content and ball busting, so have plenty of fun. Just don't make anyone feel the need for a restraining order. ROFL...
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Rules... - 12/08/08 12:54 AM
Quote:

Its a reserved right, that's all. Everyone is still expected to follow the constitution they swore to abide by; the description for this forum plainly states that our no-harassment policy is still in effect.

That said, this is a forum for mature content and ball busting, so have plenty of fun. Just don't make anyone feel the need for a restraining order. ROFL...

Yes, We reserve the right, it does not mean we will exercise it. This forum will be largely free from moderation.
Posted By: Lenny Re: The Rules... - 12/08/08 03:09 AM
i say crimthan sucks balls
Posted By: Crimthan Re: The Rules... - 12/08/08 05:27 AM
...While Lenny gives a good rim job.
Posted By: BoSllBibliotequa Re: The Rules... - 12/08/08 10:21 PM
By your powers combined, you could make a lucky transvestite very happy.
Posted By: Represent Re: The Rules... - 12/10/08 07:16 AM
Ok well this one time at band camp ....

I had cyber-sex with Heidi

Thank you this has been a public service announcement brought to you by REPRESENT your friendly neiborhood pussy monster
Posted By: Viper Re: The Rules... - 12/10/08 08:50 PM
oh geeeee
Posted By: Garal Re: The Rules... - 12/11/08 01:55 AM
Quote:

Ok well this one time at band camp ....

I had cyber-sex with Heidi

Thank you this has been a public service announcement brought to you by REPRESENT your friendly neiborhood pussy monster

The part you left out: It happened back when Heidi went by Holden and you thought that she was a guy.
Posted By: Dunlop_Phaete Re: The Rules... - 12/11/08 03:01 AM
wtf....she's a chick?

damnit.
© The KGB Oracle