The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan Lock another thread - 02/09/12 12:06 AM
Go ahead, give me crap and then lock another thread. Just one more example of what I am talking about. Just because you dont like the topic or the conversation, tough shit. You dont own this house.
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 12:11 AM
+1
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 12:51 AM
Moved since it was not PlanetSide 2 related.

Posted By: Vuldan Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 12:53 AM
Enjoy it while you can.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 01:01 AM
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 01:06 AM
I'm really surprised that the power abuse started so soon.

The thread did actually pertain to issues with leadership in Planetside since its a commentary on the fact that the relevant threads were locked.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 01:16 AM
All I am going to say is I openly encourage everyone to come to the meeting this Saturday, and my locking of the first thread was part of my responsibilities as HC of the State Faction to maintain a drama free oracle and by request, everything there after was by Admin. The Meeting would be a more ideal place for such a conversation and I hope to see more people in service.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 01:20 AM
Originally Posted By: Kaotic

The thread did actually pertain to issues with leadership in Planetside since its a commentary on the fact that the relevant threads were locked.

For someone that has all that time to post on the Oracle, where the fuck are you in Pew-Pew time on PS1?
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 01:59 AM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

For someone that has all that time to post on the Oracle, where the fuck are you in Pew-Pew time on PS1?

Bingo and Bazinga!
Posted By: Kaotic Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 07:11 PM
Unfortunately posting only takes a few minutes, but Thermodynamics, Differential Eq, Drilling Fluids, Structural Geology, and Statics take up a lot of time.

The Oracle is my distraction.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: Lock another thread - 02/09/12 07:12 PM
Unfortunately posting only takes a few minutes, but Thermodynamics, Differential Eq, Drilling Fluids, Structural Geology, and Statics take up a lot of time.

[clap] lol
© The KGB Oracle