The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Wolfgang HOPE... - 05/06/11 08:59 PM
I watched the speech Obama gave to the 101st Airborne division in Fort Campbell, KY. Where Obama met in private with the Navy Seals of team six that killed Bin Laden. THAT, was the best speech I've ever heard come from Obama. I'll say again, I'm glad he has the nerve to make the decision to take out Bin Laden. Now If we can work on his domestic policies we would be good to go. So there is hope...
Posted By: JetStar Re: HOPE... - 05/07/11 12:33 AM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
I watched the speech Obama gave to the 101st Airborne division in Fort Campbell, KY. Where Obama met in private with the Navy Seals of team six that killed Bin Laden. THAT, was the best speech I've ever heard come from Obama. I'll say again, I'm glad he has the nerve to make the decision to take out Bin Laden.

/agree (only to the part I quoted)

Georgy was to miffed to take Obama's invitation to visit New York cause he didnt get enough credit.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: HOPE... - 05/07/11 02:00 AM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
I watched the speech Obama gave to the 101st Airborne division in Fort Campbell, KY. Where Obama met in private with the Navy Seals of team six that killed Bin Laden. THAT, was the best speech I've ever heard come from Obama. I'll say again, I'm glad he has the nerve to make the decision to take out Bin Laden.

/agree (only to the part I quoted)

Georgy was to miffed to take Obama's invitation to visit New York cause he didnt get enough credit.

Well good try Jet. Bush didn't take the invite because he wants to stay out of the limelight, and let Obama be the President. And I don't blame him, he put up with a bunch of stupid shit the left threw at him over guantanamo, and come to find out, it seems that's the place that produced much of the intel that led to a Navy Seal double tapping Bin Laden in the face.

Bush has done very little media interviews since he's been out of office, to say he didn't want to take the invite because he's butt hurt over getting credit is pretty silly. If he DID go to New York people would have bitched that he was trying to steal the lime-light from Obama. So it seems it's a no win situation either way.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: HOPE... - 05/07/11 02:37 AM
Just in case my sig wasn't good enough, here's another. =)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: HOPE... - 05/07/11 03:53 AM
I like that other sig, i need better work
Posted By: Vuldan Re: HOPE... - 05/09/11 11:16 AM
Puh fuckin please. Get off that soap box now, cause it don't wash...pathetic.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: HOPE... - 05/09/11 03:13 PM
Do you even know wtf you just said?
Posted By: Kaotic Re: HOPE... - 05/09/11 08:24 PM
I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking to you Drakiis.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: HOPE... - 05/09/11 09:40 PM
Cool, it sounded like it at first
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: HOPE... - 05/09/11 09:57 PM
Check out the "alternative" speech Obama WAS going to use to annouce Bin Ladens death...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlOIy6QEbes&feature=player_embedded
© The KGB Oracle