The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Bleakwise Can I get an Invite - 03/28/18 04:47 AM
Some of you might remember me. Used to play UO as ChewY.

I played Ark with Millenium and Cobra as Bleakwise.

We fought the Spartans.

Wouldn't mind getting in here and doing the whole Anti-PK protect the innocent gig.

Either that or we could put Dracus Corpse at the head of KGB replacing Jetstar and we could all turn to the darkside and raise the empire of the fallen in a Feudal Land.

No no, /crazy, RIP Dracus.

We had some good times tho, the anti gig seems more fitting for this one. It's not UO heh.

Sup guys. I could dump 30$ and no life this shit game, could def use a discord link or some such. Not sure when Star Citizen comes out this might be the better game anyway. I fucking LOVED Ark these survival games are the kick int he pants the EQ and WOW generations of gamers need.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Can I get an Invite - 03/30/18 01:34 AM
Hello ChewY,

Ill get messaging to the crew still in the game, unfortunately many have already quit. I'm taking a little break finishing some school work, then Ill be back in.
Posted By: Bleakwise Re: Can I get an Invite - 04/05/18 09:19 PM
Lemme know. The whole FL / KGB times were some of the best in online gaming that only we got to experience.

We used to get so worked up. I found out later Dracus and Jet were actually pretty good friends it was all mostly RP.

To bad he got addicted to crack and I don't mean everquest.

Du Sith and I had a run at bringing FL back in Darkfall that never got anywhere but we never made anything out of FL there.

I don't even know the tribe anymore and they don't know me.

God damn we were some lame trolls.

Oh, and about ARK, is that a game KGB involves in? Some of the best PVP this side of old UO that game, better even if you get the chance to participate in meta pvp.

I was made a member on the star citizen side of things... I dunno maybe that's where I should gaming, heard Alpha 3.0 is different than previous alphas, in that it's actually a playable game.
© The KGB Oracle