The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan Need a meeting to discuss certain things - 10/15/16 06:04 PM
Tax,

I have no idea where you are or have been lately, I believe last I saw you were on vacation I think. However, we need a meeting fairly soon, to discuss several items of concern with the faction on general.

For BDO, I am also noting a drop in play time for many, if you are not going to be active anymore, please let the faction know, as our number base is getting smaller by the day.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Need a meeting to discuss certain things - 10/15/16 06:27 PM
Um yea I am on a bit of a vacation, the officers knew that - sorry if you haven't been informed. I've been on slack and the Oracle all week (just not in-game/TeamSpeak for long periods).

I have been logging in regularly, but not doing long sessions because I was on the road much of this week. I am with my family today and will be flying back to HI tomorrow.
Posted By: Owain Re: Need a meeting to discuss certain things - 10/16/16 05:42 PM
I am also traveling until 20 Oct, at which time my brooding presence will again be felt.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Need a meeting to discuss certain things - 10/20/16 02:15 AM
Well, Owain we can catch you up...Tax, we should shoot for a faction meeting toward the end of the month..lots to discuss, not the least of which is the recent incident with Crucial and Zombies pseudo resignation...and where we should turn. LOL
Posted By: Taxman Re: Need a meeting to discuss certain things - 10/21/16 05:24 AM
I am going to try and do a meeting on Sunday Oct 23rd, 1PM Eastern.

If you can't make Sunday - shoot me a PM what you are thinking about and your thoughts and I will bring them up in the meeting.

Anyone whom wants to add something to the agenda - please shoot me a PM here on on KGB-Slack before the meeting.
© The KGB Oracle