The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Helemoto Free Black Desert Account - 01/03/17 01:07 AM
I have a free account for anyone who wants. Not mine just an extra one if anyone feels like trying it out.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/23/17 07:54 AM
If darkfall ROA was not launching in a week I would be asking if this is still available, the only thing that chased me away from this title was hearing that the grind is huge, I just don't have the time I used to, to play. The game looks fun and Id give it a shot especially since kgb has a presence.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/23/17 01:36 PM
Still have it. The grind isnt that bad up to 56 which is when you get the awakening.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/23/17 09:38 PM
Is it really only $9 for the game lol, must be a lot you must buy on cash shop. Ill let you know in the next week, see how Darkfall Roa goes. I wouldn't want to grab it if I don't put good use to it right away. Is it the starter package?
Posted By: Owain Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/24/17 02:10 PM
The only thing I've bought on the cash shop is a pet, which is a convenience. If you want cosmetic outfits, that is how you get them, but nothing there is critical.
Posted By: GearHead-Bearrok Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/24/17 11:24 PM
Nice I might just try it in a couple weeks then.
Posted By: Goriom Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/25/17 03:35 PM
How is BDO now? I know they expanded the playable land extensively add a ton of new classes and brought awakening classes. I can't believe I am going to ask this but have they added any Raid content? or world like dungeon stuff that requires larger groups?
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/27/17 01:05 PM
The only raid/dungeon they have are the two in the desert. They are a "easy" and a hard one. The easy one we did with a group of 58/59 and it was rough.
They are also working on a monk type class that should be coming out soon. They also just patched making it easier to level up non-boss gear.
Posted By: Evy Re: Free Black Desert Account - 04/29/17 11:45 AM
Hey Helemoto, husband said he's been thinking of giving BDO a try, so if you still have that account, he will take it. If he doesnt like the game he will return the account back to you. :)
Posted By: Dcengr Re: Free Black Desert Account - 05/26/17 04:51 AM
BDO is $6 on Steam right now. I just got it so I'll give it a shot.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: Free Black Desert Account - 05/26/17 11:02 PM
Send Taxman a message so he can get you in the discord channel. You will have lots of questions.
Posted By: Taxman Re: Free Black Desert Account - 05/27/17 04:43 AM
Originally Posted by Dcengr
BDO is $6 on Steam right now. I just got it so I'll give it a shot.

Awesome Dcengr - will shoot you a PM with the Discord info.
© The KGB Oracle