The KGB Oracle
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Alliance Testing - 12/17/15 02:45 PM
Hey Donk (or someone who can help)

Since we formed PD, we've been unable to do a few things we need to see if are possible.

1. We can't use the chests in the big house. We're not able to put items in or take items out of the chest. On release, we plan on helping supply the stone and wood needed to build out there. We're going to need to find out if we'll be able to deposit in chests or if we're going to have to hand it over to KGB members.

2. We can't respawn back in town after death when out in red zones. A member of KGB can go back to the guild plot, an alliance member can't. We need to find out if there's a way to make an allied guild member be able to respawn back in KGBs town or on release PD will have to make sure to have a plot in the same zone as KGB.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Alliance Testing - 12/17/15 04:33 PM
I should be able to check on that if I get some free time this morning at work.

Been in meetings most of the morning as it is "contract negotiation time"
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/17/15 05:35 PM
Don't forget to add Vigilante Justice to the alliance as well.
Posted By: Goriom Re: Alliance Testing - 12/17/15 06:13 PM
I was hoping we would be one cohesive group for this game but alas I was too naive!
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/17/15 06:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Goriom
I was hoping we would be one cohesive group for this game but alas I was too naive!

We will be one cohesive group man, I just want to have my own guild name over my head :)
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 04:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SirWilliamPD

We will be one cohesive group man, I just want to have my own guild name over my head :)

lulz
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 01:34 PM
Donk did you test building perms yet? I'll be pretty much out all weekend due to kid functions but I'd like to figure out if we're going to need our own plot out there on release.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 06:59 PM
If you are in the Alliance and the Guild Plot is set for the Alliance to utilize the assets on the plot are usuable by anyone in the Alliance. It's an easy access system, but it's very boolean. Either you have access or you don't and then the owning guild can set individual access for chests so that some are public some are locked out except to Officer/owners.
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 07:50 PM
The big thing we're seeing that I am hoping we can find a fix for is that while we can access the various buildings, when/if we die in red space we can't port back to the guild city as it is not our designated "home".
Posted By: Goriom Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 07:58 PM
why not just get as many people on as we can day 1 and make sure we each can take a plot that is next to each other in one area.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 08:26 PM
Originally Posted By: SirWilliamPD
The big thing we're seeing that I am hoping we can find a fix for is that while we can access the various buildings, when/if we die in red space we can't port back to the guild city as it is not our designated "home".

And that is the problem with not being under one tag with the current game mechanics. Unless your guild name takes an adjacent guild plot and even then, you port back to Plot B, while we port back to Plot A, and we are not all in the same place to push outwards. Now we are in two places to try and heard cats back. The upside to this though is that we have two guild plot houses to bind too as "Home" in case we have an excess of numbers over our tier of guild house.
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 08:35 PM
Ah, I was hoping there was a way around this.
Posted By: Goriom Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 08:49 PM
What is the problem with taking two plots in the same area? Seems simple enough, Donk was able to procure 3 spots in one zone with minimal people.
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 08:52 PM
What is the problem with taking two plots in the same area? Seems simple enough, Donk was able to procure 3 spots in one zone with minimal people.

I think that would work fine
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: Alliance Testing - 12/18/15 10:00 PM
Friends, this is a PUBLIC(Meaning ANYONE can see) forum. Please move conversations to the SECURE area.
© The KGB Oracle