The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/12/14 08:41 AM
For those still playing there is a quick meeting on Saturday, 12/13/14 at 6PM EST.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/12/14 04:48 PM
Check. I have a meeting with some angry beaver for lunch, but I should be home by 3pm PST for this meeting.

#gearngoldnpots
Posted By: Goriom Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/12/14 05:47 PM
I should be able to make it.
Posted By: Zhou Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/12/14 11:12 PM
Won't be able to make it. I'll be driving across the state to meet a wall of boxes in my new place.
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/13/14 02:16 AM
Agenda?
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/13/14 11:39 AM
Sieges, NAPs, Alliance, State of the Game, Guild Mansion Runs
Posted By: rhaikh Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/13/14 07:17 PM
Not sure if I can make it. However I will say this, as a grunt I have seen very little personal benefit to participation in Auroria. Our allies purple on us and the rest of the server does too for helping them. So if we get called up to go there again, there needs to be some tangible benefits for our time.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: Meeting 12/13/14 - 12/13/14 07:46 PM
Originally Posted By: rhaikh
Not sure if I can make it. However I will say this, as a grunt I have seen very little personal benefit to participation in Auroria. Our allies purple on us and the rest of the server does too for helping them. So if we get called up to go there again, there needs to be some tangible benefits for our time.

Our only allies currently and for the most part have only ever been PD; anyone else we have ever helped has always just been a one time thing, with no change in our diplomatic stance afterwards (ie. business as usual.)

As for Auroria, I do agree with you, when we are "Mercd Out" we should expect some sort of compensation for our troubles; however, there are members who would like to be involved in the actual sieges and the only way to do that currently (thanks to limited castles and 3 week wait times) is to jump on with whomever wants our help for some siege fun. Participation is not required and is completely voluntary in these situations.

If people do inquire about us helping them as a guild effort, we will definitely seek compensation for ALL of those involved.
© The KGB Oracle