The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Vuldan Changes to the Landscape - 11/30/14 03:16 PM
Ok folks,

I know many are starting to quit AA. Before you do, please contact those of us who are still around to arrange for the transfer of your property or whatever. Someone dropped off the map between Luxor and Tasco and now there is a Technique 8x8 workstation in the middle of KGB area. Just would rather this not happen.

If your a land owner etc, and your going to quit, work with us, or me, and we can work something out for your account or whatever. I am not going anywhere until after 1.7 comes out and the alleged "much more to do" hits. Until then, Farmville is fine with me too. LOL
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Changes to the Landscape - 11/30/14 10:46 PM
So... Le Ray (A.K.A Mama Pick, or MAMA from Darkfall) was letting us all know how good Archeage is on KGB facebook and that we should be playing it. Apparently going to the KGB wbbsite and seeing it plastered all over the place was to hard. So Anyway I told her that Vuldan and Romeo were looking for a partner to farm with... Enjoy! =)
Posted By: Vuldan Re: Changes to the Landscape - 12/01/14 01:08 AM
Werent you her secret third with that douche bag husband of hers? I seem to recall saying she loved to take you with a strap on while you were her husbands fluffer, Could have all been hearsay tho...
Posted By: JetStar Re: Changes to the Landscape - 12/01/14 10:12 PM
[surprise1] [yes]
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Changes to the Landscape - 12/02/14 06:00 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Werent you her secret third with that douche bag husband of hers? I seem to recall saying she loved to take you with a strap on while you were her husbands fluffer, Could have all been hearsay tho...

QFT

Wolf loves it in the pooper.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Changes to the Landscape - 01/03/15 07:37 AM
She and her kin are like Wolfgangs herpies they just won't go away...
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Changes to the Landscape - 01/04/15 04:53 AM
A little late with the response... you guys are getting to old and losing your touch. I expect better next time.
© The KGB Oracle