The KGB Oracle
Posted By: SirWilliamPD PD-KGB trade run - 09/30/14 05:56 PM
Folks, we're trying to make a push for a Galleon and we just don't have the manpower to break Freedich. When can we do a combined run?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: PD-KGB trade run - 09/30/14 06:03 PM
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday are your usual best bets for raw numbers online from KGB. We can sound the Horn of Glory via Oracle email blast if we want to do this say, late night Friday to reduce the number of enemies due to off prime time trade pack wet works.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/01/14 04:37 AM
Tuesday Impromptu run.

Get your mats together for Thursday run. Freedich is an impossible nut to crack prime time without a zerg. You are better off with an early morning run or late night stealth run to that port.

You are better off timing a peace time run from Solz with specialized packs to Ynystier.

Eggs/Trimmed Meat

Grapes/Trimmed Meat
Posted By: Goriom Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/01/14 03:02 PM
I'm really bummed I had to miss this because it was a little on the late side for me. DAMN YOU WORK!!! Maybe next time we can set it a bit earlier!
Posted By: Vuldan Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/01/14 04:36 PM
Brother, so am I. Big sad face, but awesome to see so many...good times
Posted By: SirWilliamPD Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/01/14 04:49 PM
We went to Freedich last night around 8pm CST. MMO Legion was there with no less than 100 people. We were trying to recon it and see how hard it would be to get a few packs in. I thought for sure they would grief us but they let us walk right up, made me wish we had brought more than three packs. Then I saw Havoc roll up with 50 people and turn in packs.

I think Freedich is dependent on who controls the middle. We can have someone port over there and scout before the ships depart. If there's a large red group there then we need to think of another plan.

I'd like to discuss more in TS tonight. I have both kids playing baseball tonight and won't be on until about 10pm CST.
Posted By: Tripwire Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/01/14 08:11 PM
MMO legion was also in Two Crowns port around 11:00pm est on Tuesday, turning in massive amounts of packs had to be 80-100 packs getting turned in maybe more looked like a line of ants going in there. They were bringing them in over land. They would drop them and someone else turning them in.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/02/14 11:24 PM
Sounds like you all need to fire up the PvP Meatgrinder to slow these trade ops
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: PD-KGB trade run - 10/03/14 04:37 AM
We had 7 GvG fights tonight and crushed all comers. We get plenty of it.
© The KGB Oracle