The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Luxor KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/12/14 03:38 PM
In the KGB tradition I propose that we have a Pizza contest for the fastest confirmed time from start to farm plant...

I suspect that Donk will set the pace at launch...

But with Unix video, and with a few missteps, he hit 47mins. (I think)

Who can do better...

I am willing to up the funds for a pizza. Jet will you match, for additional prizes...
Posted By: Unix Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/12/14 03:43 PM
I've got a video of me running it along with a guide I made. I ran it in about 50 minutes in the video, but there's probably about 15 minutes worth of mistakes that I recorded as well.

Link to the video and guide. http://oracle.the-kgb.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=126314#Post126314

Good luck all! Also.. IMA get that pizza.
Posted By: Rivencsky Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/14/14 11:58 AM
And the winner get two of these? Who was the winner?

Posted By: Kegir Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/14/14 07:28 PM
Do you think at the regular release Tuesday there will be any land remaining?
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/14/14 07:33 PM
There is no land now lol
Posted By: Hare Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/14/14 07:50 PM
Free to play accounts won't be able to buy land. It's to keep people from starting 100s of accounts and squatting on all the land.

Likely we will be sharing some guild housing/farms if there are any.

At some point you are supposed to be able to buy the account status to hold land/farms with in game currency.

There is going to be a rush of new players on Tuesday and quest givers/areas will be bogged down heavily maybe worse than the headstart day. The guide to rush the primary quest and get past the nubs should help anyone who hasn't played Alpha/cb/ob.

Q times of 20 min to 2 hours probably as well or even worse so be prepared.

I haven't purchased an account but I have been on vent off and on during the headstart. I will see everyone in game some time on Tuesday.
Posted By: Hobbitlauncher Re: KGB Farm Rush Contest- Pizza??? - 09/14/14 10:35 PM
to amend what Hare said... Non-founders can DEFINITELY own land, if they pay the equivalent of a sub (Patron status, $15/mo) and it may even be purchasable in-game as well eventually.

I am hearing reports from every server I have friends on that pretty much ALL of the land is gone. Give it a couple months though and I wager a lot of land will start to open up.
© The KGB Oracle