The KGB Oracle
1.2 Total Available Gilda Stars:

Main Story: 59
Nui Priestesses (Level 10-30 Only): 4 Per day
Daily Quests (Level 30+ Only): 5
Dungeon Mentor and Mentee Daily Quests: 2 Per Continent- Each quests rewards 3 Stars

Trade Runs:

Cross Ocean: 1
Frindrich: 4

Its rumored up to 15 gilda stars is possible with the Daru chests from the Archeum Founder's packs

Here's another rush strategy I found while browsing, credit to Tenacious Gamers.

Land Rush

Basically they rush the Main story in a group of 5. 1 Tank, 1 Healer, and 3 KITING Dps- mainly archers. They are able to get 59-60 GS from this in around 2-3 hours, but they are skipping alot of the side quests- only grabbing easy ones along the way to upgrade weapons. They finish the level 25-30 quest line around level 15, (Using a few tricks on some of the harder mobs towards the end) if that gives an idea of the amount of side quests they skip along the way.

Probably not feasible for us, but thought I'd throw this out there for people to contemplate. the video is over two hours long, with no sound for the most part- it is rather boring, but it does show the full run.

I do know they plan to roll Ollo, and have their eyes set on North Two Crowns, so there's going to be some stiff competition for the land there.
Two Crowns is going to get utterly swamped in the start of the Land Rush. Alternate sites are already in the works.
If you aren't online within a half hour of the server going live, I'd bet Two Crowns and just about any other good place to put a house will be GONE.
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
If you aren't online within a half hour of the server going live, I'd bet Two Crowns and just about any other good place to put a house will be GONE.

You can always hope that after their 3 month subscription ends they don't renew and it falls. Also there are only places where large houses or farm houses can be placed. So some plots will remain, along with aurora plots and pirate island.
Originally Posted By: Zhou
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang

You can always hope that after their 3 month subscription ends they don't renew and it falls. Also there are only places where large houses or farm houses can be placed. So some plots will remain, along with aurora plots and pirate island.

QFT

It's going to be a gigantic lag fest and login server shit storm at 10:00:01 PDT. This is where the House/Farm shared access comes in and takes a layer of shite off the massive shit sandwich.
To hell with Two Crowns, I'm rushing Marianople.
If we get ONE Clan Account with a house in Two Crowns for Clan wide access, I will consider it a victory.
© The KGB Oracle