The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Unix Land Rush Guide - 09/08/14 07:54 AM
Here is my text based version of my land rush/head start guide with tips, questlines, and optimal setting changes.

I have finished recording the video that corresponds with this guide and as soon as I've added a commentary I'll get that up as well.

Enjoy and feel free to ask any questions or throw any and all feedback my way.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0QQv8wuloN1N2dCU1RBRWFRRTg/edit?usp=sharing

Password: oracle
Posted By: Bandit Re: Land Rush Guide - 09/08/14 12:07 PM
This is awesome, thanks for putting the time in and creating this. This should guarantee land to those with early access that want their houses in specific locations.
Posted By: Instrument Re: Land Rush Guide - 09/08/14 07:15 PM
ok so the document is a great tool but there was no need for you all to vote!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: Land Rush Guide - 09/08/14 09:01 PM
So you are Michael Cain?
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: Land Rush Guide - 09/08/14 10:34 PM
Sons of bitches on the Archeage forums are promoting rush to 15GS discourage that shit. Also I seen where there are rumors of only 3 North American servers being up for Fridays early start. If they do that be ready for very long Que times.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: Land Rush Guide - 09/09/14 12:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Wolfgang
Sons of bitches on the Archeage forums are promoting rush to 15GS discourage that shit. Also I seen where there are rumors of only 3 North American servers being up for Fridays early start. If they do that be ready for very long Que times.

Welcome to the main topics of this Wednesdays meeting. This is why we are having a second meeting right before launch. Hopefully those silly bastards will announce stuff like this ahead of the Friday launch.
© The KGB Oracle