The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Instrument Still need the trade run for large farm? - 05/21/14 11:56 AM
from what i have seen in guild chat I think there are still a few members that do not have their large farm yet

if you need to complete the trade quest for the large farm please post below if their is demand i am sure we can arrange a boat trip to make it happen
I still need too, though I'm still a lowbie (28 or 29) and just finished my first strawberry one last night. So it'll probably be a few days before I'd be ready.
Posted By: Melli Re: Still need the trade run for large farm? - 05/22/14 10:01 PM
I am ready for the large farm run also. Just need to coordinate a time.

Thanks,
Melli aka Ursulian
I have yet to find a place to put a small farm, everything is full.

Anyone have any idea why my mouse lags when my game is running.
I use a wireless one, but have never seen this problem before.
i just got a bot so should be able to short this soon
Posted By: Gawaine Re: Still need the trade run for large farm? - 05/28/14 08:50 PM
I still need a trade run, they keep killing me on the way over. At this point I dont even have the flowers LOL
Posted By: Grem Re: Still need the trade run for large farm? - 05/29/14 02:09 PM
To finish the trade run, you don't even need to turn it in. you just need to get near the docks. I have planted a full 2 large farms, 2 small farms worth of narcissus bundles.

If you need the flowers, please say so. I will send them over before I head to work.
Posted By: Zadul Re: Still need the trade run for large farm? - 05/31/14 11:47 PM
I am ready for this quest, but I'm not in a hurry to complete it.

If you don't have a farm, I have two small farms in dewstone plains that you can use.

Send me a message in game if you need to use them.
© The KGB Oracle