The KGB Oracle
So yeah, playing on my PK today, I apparently killed a GM and he rewarded me with the item needed to upload my own crest to the game, more than welcome to donate it if Zhou/Romeo would like.

-Tenz
It would be amazing to upload the KGB crest; any idea what other items are needed?
I'll take it. I'll be back on tonight. It's an item used to make permanent crests for any ships. Since I have all the guild ships used for combat atm it would be more useful in my care then Romeo.
It's the same as the regular item Romeo. Just the ink and you can implant it to any ship in your possession. Doesn't get used up.
Not just a ship, cloaks, certain chest pieces...alot of stuff can be imprinted, once you have the crest stamp
Edit: apparently people are also getting them for a certain amount of /played, so yeah, that is why I have enough to last awhile.
Probably could of used a design in the background went with the pure black sail for now
Zhou, you know you have green shit coming out of your ass?

Nice job on the sails bro!
lol its the bounty hunter cloak. Gives me the right to hunt criminals.
...says the man to another man who earned one of those brainstorm items by being a criminal. <3
I got one of these in the mail yesterday as well. Not sure why I got it though. I think its because I kill dragons but that could just be in my head
how do you get the bounty hunter cloak? And how do you tell if someone is a criminal? is it a buff you have to look for?
5 jury duties and it's a level 40 quest from the honor collector. It looks like a buff when a player is targeted.
© The KGB Oracle