The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Zhou The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/10/14 02:50 AM
So we had our pvp get together tonight. We had a turnout of 7 members. We took our galleon and went North chasing off a few ships. We landed on the continent of Auroria and made our way over to The Oran'thul. We proceeded into their city uprooting their trees and took out several of their players and then continued to take out all their crafters in the inner walls. I even landed a meteor shot off and 1 shot a single player from the raid that ported in to kill us. Overall we took out a few dozen of them with just a 6man crew. It was the most Legendary fun in Archeage so far!

Update 2:
We continued on with our 7man crew and started a trade embargo. Blowing up several enemy ships! A few pictures were taken posting soon.

Update 3:
We landed on their island and proceeded to kill several Oran'thul and PRX groups until we had our final stand inside a house. We finally lost after members disconnected.
Posted By: Brommas Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/10/14 03:23 AM
2 clippers down to the SS KGB the Glory continues
Posted By: Grem Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/10/14 02:54 PM
That was a ton of fun, so many fights and victorys with our rag-tag geared (and lowbie levels) group.
Posted By: Zhou Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/10/14 04:07 PM

Just a few screenshots of being out in the water
Posted By: Gawaine Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/12/14 03:54 PM
WOOT! Congrats on the Epic battle!!! I wish I could have been there. My daughter turned 13 this weekend, so we had a sleepover party for her from Friday night to Saturday evening, and then we had some family time Saturday night, and of course Mothersday was all about my wife and daughter. I will definitely be there for future battles!!!
Posted By: JetStar Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/12/14 07:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Zhou
So we had our pvp get together tonight. We had a turnout of 7 members. We took our galleon and went North chasing off a few ships. We landed on the continent of Auroria and made our way over to The Oran'thul. We proceeded into their city uprooting their trees and took out several of their players and then continued to take out all their crafters in the inner walls. I even landed a meteor shot off and 1 shot a single player from the raid that ported in to kill us. Overall we took out a few dozen of them with just a 6man crew. It was the most Legendary fun in Archeage so far!

Update 2:
We continued on with our 7man crew and started a trade embargo. Blowing up several enemy ships! A few pictures were taken posting soon.

Update 3:
We landed on their island and proceeded to kill several Oran'thul and PRX groups until we had our final stand inside a house. We finally lost after members disconnected.

FRAPS PLEASE!!!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/13/14 12:20 AM
I don't know if there are any videos from that night, but later that night and the one or two nights after we have recordings of on my Stream. If you are just looking for Highlights, I will have to go searching through them, but if you don't mind watching hours of fighting, then feel free to watch the whole thing =P

Thought there would be some on Donks Stream as well, but did not see anything under Past Broadcasts. He may have some saved on his comp.
Posted By: Zhou Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/13/14 04:47 AM
I guess I could try and use fraps. I'm not one to record things and we do have two streamers with videos!. Next time we get the group together for a fight I'll get it setup. Comcast coming out tomorrow to fix my internet. Going to have to try and get something scheduled during the week. Next two weekends I have to deal with moving and getting my other car to Tampa ahead of time.
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/13/14 12:58 PM
I'm beating feet again until this afternoon on the hunt for jobby job. Set a day for full PvP excursion and round up the band.
Posted By: Zhou Re: The Oran'Thul Battle - 05/14/14 02:02 AM

House camping for enemies with Donk as bait. Gotta love that heart symbol.

UI shut off.
© The KGB Oracle