The KGB Oracle
Posted By: Gawaine PVP - Infamy Question - 05/08/14 04:24 PM
Hey guys, so I am in the Cindermoors near Burnt Castle, and found a really profitable mining respawn with lots of nodes where the elite trolls are.

And of course in the PVP zone there, I been killed a few times (ok maybe more than a few) by same faction peeps. Once I figured out how to fight back, I killed the dude that killed me over and over, and one time I may have shot him 1st, so now I have infamy points.

Sooo, here is my sense of justice. I think once I am level 50, I will actually hang out there to mine, (unless I am asked to patrol another area for a KGB mission of course), and punish the gankers of questers and miners in that area. Now, if I have the 1st shot, that means I get the infamy. Is there a point where if I have enough infamy and many trials that I will be kicked off the continent permanently? Or, do I lose the faction chat channel if I am labeled a pirate?

I find same faction PVP despicable, and want to punish the violators. But I also dont want to lose faction.

Any thoughts on this?
Posted By: Bandit Re: PVP - Infamy Question - 05/09/14 02:40 PM
Yes, if you kill enough people and get enough infamy you will be exiled from the faction. But it seems like you need a ton for this to happen. Romeo was killing everything he saw for hours and his barley went up.
Posted By: Helemoto Re: PVP - Infamy Question - 05/10/14 11:54 AM
I keep trying to find out about PvP on this game and I cant seem to find anything.
Is it open world PvP or only in certain areas.
I have seen comments about damaging player towns.
Any info would be great.
Posted By: Maledictus Re: PVP - Infamy Question - 05/10/14 12:05 PM
http://archeage.gamepedia.com/PvP

From what I understand "Truce states" happen periodically and last for some amount of hours.

Can anyone clarify exactly how Truce states work?

I'd also be interested in seeing a map of what areas are sub-level 30. I wonder what portion of the map is composed of sub-level 30 areas?
© The KGB Oracle