The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 12:06 AM
THE KILL THE KING 2010 DFO COMPETITION

The KGB Darkfall Online 2010 Kill the King competition will take place very soon! See internal DFO News Section for exact date and time.

Reward: The infernal chest piece that was given to me by DHW after the loss of Andruk, 50k, and also be presented with the Order of the High King award with a listing in your permanent Hall of Fame Record (You will not be bound by the traditional rules of the Order of the High King. These rules have been retired)

Contest Rules:
1) JetStar must be able to bind at Lost Untilik. He will not be allowed to use runes or recalls of any kind during the contest into the City limits. His bind will be kicked prior to the contest beginning. The KGB member that gets the GANK on JetStar wins the prize. If JetStar is able to enter Lost Untilik and bind, his team will split the cash prize, and the chest piece will go into storage until the next contest.

2) JetStar will pick 4 team members. JetStar and the 4 members will drop guild and join CKGB for the contest.

3) The contest has no time limit, and will be completed either when JetStar is killed by a KGB Member, or binds in LU. If JetStar is killed by a non-KGB member, the contest pauses until he is ready to restart.
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 12:19 AM
P.S. If JetStar's team wins, all 4 members will receive the ROHK award as stated above for the GANKER.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 02:55 AM
A great tradition of KGB resurrected, The Great Hunt is still one of the best events I have ever had the honor to participate in, all current DFO Knights would do well to attend.
Posted By: Grizo Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 02:59 AM
ill be there i hope
Posted By: Drakiis Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 02:59 AM
YOU?!?!

Play DFO?
Pickens plans to Rape all whom oppose him!
Posted By: DarkCaesar Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 10:51 AM
Jet you need me on your team i know you do with my uber set. =) wat day and when are we doing it.
Posted By: Grizo Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 02:36 PM
yes drakiis i play
Posted By: JetStar Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/23/10 05:56 PM
Originally Posted By: DarkCaesar
Jet you need me on your team i know you do with my uber set. =) wat day and when are we doing it.

See the post in the SECURE News and information section, as stated in the original post!
Posted By: shalron Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/27/10 10:09 PM
Hey it real rocknrolla just want to know if I can join this contest would love to have some fun with you guys.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/27/10 10:15 PM
Originally Posted By: shalron
Hey it real rocknrolla just want to know if I can join this contest would love to have some fun with you guys.

This is for the KGB members in DF that are in KGB.
Posted By: shalron Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/27/10 10:31 PM
Why damn wolf shoot me down like that but any ways would love to play with you guys again an talk in vent need to have some fun with my old hommies. smile
Posted By: Valaria Re: DFO - KILL THE KING 2010 COMPETITION - 11/28/10 02:22 AM
rock ya joined another clan. have fun with your new homies or try your hand at re-applying.
© The KGB Oracle