The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 08:18 PM

FORMER KGB MEMBER BETRAYAL

All Members in all KGB Factions should take the time to read the post linked below:

MEMBERS AND CANDIDATES ONLY LINK

Thank you for your attention.
Posted By: grover Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 08:39 PM
bad news bears. hope yall work it out.
sadly for me the new patches and improvements of DF are coming to late for me and im almost 100% signed off as not coming back to DF.
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 08:44 PM
Originally Posted By: grover
sadly for me the new patches and improvements of DF are coming to late for me and im almost 100% signed off as not coming back to DF.

Thanks bro, it is understandable.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 09:19 PM
Originally Posted By: grover

1 Month sub is all you really need.
Posted By: Syloc Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 10:07 PM
It wasn't me! =)
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/08/10 10:23 PM
Originally Posted By: Syloc
It wasn't me! =)

:-)
lol tas.... knowing that powerful information indeed, If you dont wanna come back dont re-sub or your screwed XD
Posted By: Ictinike Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/10/10 01:57 AM
LOL Syloc smile

Hope things are well with you brother?!
Posted By: Syloc Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 12:20 AM
Yeah, things are well. Trying to resist the urge of gaming - in a new relationship. hehe
Posted By: Vuldan Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 12:40 AM
Yeah, things are well. Trying to resist the urge of gaming - in a new relationship. hehe

Oh? What's his name?
Posted By: Ictinike Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 01:23 AM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan

Oh? What's his name?

LOL.. Gotta give score to Vuldan on that one laugh popcorn

Glad to hear things are working for ya and the new man love.. Gotta let us know if and when you get back into some gaming and what your into mate!
Posted By: Tasorin Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 01:26 AM

This was not authorized. Did you go home to the island and get yourself a he-she ... again?
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 01:28 AM
Now now guys just because he lives in FairyLand (SF) does not mean he is a pirate.
Posted By: Ictinike Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 02:36 AM
Well to give Syloc kinda props and things..

He also was one who called some BS (on the now infamous ex-KGB members this thread pertains to) out early and I believe because of it, among other things including the military, he decided to leave KGB because of it.

Now I know there were other deciding factors and I'm not going to speak for Syloc but I believe the heat of the moment, including some of these other things, decided to part ways with KGB.

Sad now thinking it came to that knowing what we do today, huh?
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 06:58 AM
Actually let me correct you. His primary problem was a KGB member that is still in the guild, but no longer playing DFO.
Posted By: Syloc Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 08:33 AM
Oh the refrences that confuse me so!

In any case, I was in your hood Jet a couple of times with my he/she GF recently; and I was able to show her around because of that time I came over.

Meeting random peeps over the internet finally paying off! Woot!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 12:00 PM
Originally Posted By: JetStar
Actually let me correct you. His primary problem was a KGB member that is still in the guild, but no longer playing DFO.

True, true.. Though I don't .. Awww hell I'll have to come to vent and chew the fat with ya High King smile

Soon I hope..
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 05:08 PM

In any case, I was in your hood Jet a couple of times with my he/she GF recently; and I was able to show her around because of that time I came over.

Ping me if you want to go sailing on the bay on my sailboat.
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 08:33 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

This was not authorized. Did you go home to the island and get yourself a he-she ... again?

OH SNAP!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/12/10 08:35 PM

Ping me if you want to go sailing on the bay on my sailboat.

If you see frogs laying around the sailboat...RUN Syloc!
Posted By: Syloc Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/13/10 05:36 AM
lol I might take you up on that some day Jet =P

Originally Posted By: Ictinike
LOL.. Gotta give score to Vuldan on that one

Glad to hear things are working for ya and the new man love.. Gotta let us know if and when you get back into some gaming and what your into mate!

I'm actually playing SC2 a little bit when I have spare time here and again, I can't cut myself off completely. Plus, trying to get good at a game competatively is fun; I always need to work to be better than others in gaming.

If only I was this competative in real life. lol.

More on topic ...

Keep up the good fight guys!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/18/10 09:02 AM
Edited By Valaria...... Damn people sellin stuff. The oracle is not for that.
Posted By: Devan Omega Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/18/10 11:40 AM
beads anyone??? ;p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/22/10 06:18 AM
Yawn, another spammer/salesman.
ACCOUNT BANNED.
Posted By: JetStar Re: ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS - ALL FACTIONS - 10/22/10 06:23 PM
I am going to turn on approval for new accounts.
I am going to turn on approval for new accounts.

Probbably best at this point in time.
© The KGB Oracle