The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:17 AM

VICTORY FOR ALLIES

Forces of KGB and friends from all over NA1 came together to show Noobie Down just how they feel about them. In a dual action, KGB with the support of our friends laid siege to Andruk. At the same time, the siege against Long March was won, and Noobie Down loses its first property.

KGB is now preparing it's war chest for what will be the biggest challenge yet. The siege of Andruk!

Special thanks to all out friends that came out! We could not done it without them. I would like to single out Blood who has been so kind and hospitable to us after being kicked to the curb by Noobie Down and its new members. Thank you SETH and your entire organization.

Andruk has been reduced to rubble in anticipation of the upcoming siege in roughly 15 hours. No one knows who will prevail, but KGB and friends are determined to take this property from the tyrants that mistreated us and others.

We are developing a movie of the entire endeavor that will be posted at some point after the battle is completed.

Stay tuned!

Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:34 AM
On Forumfail people are trying to count/compare numbers brought, when the reality is that no one needs a reason to have fun and trash douchebags, so when a fights going down you really don't have to beg or hire anyone since party crashers are always down for a good scrap and there is never a shortage of people who want free loot.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 08:11 AM
The Oracle could see this in your future ND....

Posted By: Dark Heaven Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 12:43 PM
Fckn sweet! Good Job everyone!
Posted By: Vyse Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 02:45 PM
Wow good luck everyone! I wish my computer could hold up in a siege. I would sign in to simply be cannon fodder.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:06 PM
Defeating NA Hyperion seems a lot more satisfying then when we helped take down EU Hyperion
Posted By: Vuldan Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:14 PM
Yuppers..nice job folks.

I have the ability to get online and help this evening. I need info pm'd to me please.

I also have some resources and gold if needed as well.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:17 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
Defeating NA Hyperion seems a lot more satisfying then when we helped take down EU Hyperion

Different scenario's.

Honestly, its hard pressed to beat the feeling the first time in a DFO World War. We had way more population, way more was at stake, and it was an actual World War. Were not quite there yet with this one, but every World War has a catalyst moment in time.

Just think of Dim Mok, MC, and ND as our own personal Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and we just put one right between their eyes.

Its like getting your first amazing blow job. You may get other amazing blow jobs in your life, but that first one is usually the benchmark all other hummer's are compared too.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:18 PM
Originally Posted By: Vuldan
Yuppers..nice job folks.

I have the ability to get online and help this evening. I need info pm'd to me please.

Move to the general area of Andruk. Either Kivit, Ottenhall, or a near bye wilderness bank. Siege times are posted in the secure area.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/07/10 07:34 PM
Originally Posted By: Tasorin

Different scenario's.

Honestly, its hard pressed to beat the feeling the first time in a DFO World War. We had way more population, way more was at stake, and it was an actual World War. Were not quite there yet with this one, but every World War has a catalyst moment in time.

Just think of Dim Mok, MC, and ND as our own personal Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria and we just put one right between their eyes.

Its like getting your first amazing blow job. You may get other amazing blow jobs in your life, but that first one is usually the benchmark all other hummer's are compared too.

I was trying to insult ND by comparing them to a rpk version of Hyperion...not draw from the facts to purpose they are Hyperion in nature. As I said last night, there are no more world wars, only KGB Apocalypse!

Posted By: Tasorin Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/08/10 04:55 AM
I had to go back to the 70's and my childhood for this one.

**No Wicked, you can't be Bowser, your just not cool enough**
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/08/10 06:27 AM
I'll be back to kick your face in bitches, Bye Bye.

My theme music for all of ND

Posted By: Vuldan Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/08/10 11:11 AM
Yuppers..nice job folks.

Move to the general area of Andruk. Either Kivit, Ottenhall, or a near bye wilderness bank. Siege times are posted in the secure area.

Kaham Sam Ni Da Adashi.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/08/10 07:08 PM
Yuppers..nice job folks.

Kaham Sam Ni Da Adashi.

Komapsumnida, Vuldanson

** My Korean is a little shaky after all these long years. But I am pretty sure you just said "Thank you very much" **
Posted By: Raiden MarkIV Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/09/10 07:35 AM
OMG Mr. Rodgers!!!!!!!!!!

ND should have watched that before playing DFO
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/09/10 08:02 AM
the feeling you know that i'll be back when the day is new..

and i'll have more ideas for you.. and you'll have things you want to cry about...
Posted By: ltima Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/10/10 06:24 AM
heh
Posted By: ltima Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/15/10 09:33 AM
great screen shots
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/18/10 03:41 PM
Death to the infidels!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/18/10 03:43 PM
Originally Posted By: ltima
great screen shots

stop smokin that shit Lt crazy
Posted By: ltima Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/19/10 07:03 AM
Originally Posted By: ltima
great screen shots

stop smokin that shit Lt crazy

no
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: NOOBIE DOWN SUFFERS FIRST DEFEAT - 04/19/10 02:21 PM
I'll be back to kick your face in bitches, Bye Bye.

My theme music for all of ND

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!
© The KGB Oracle