The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/07/10 09:11 PM
With over 20 years of KGB experience between them. KGB Legends Ken and Ryu from the KGB "Texas Crew" fame and the infamous Shadowbane "Chop Chopers" are returning to Darkfall in the next 24 hours.

Despite the fact that both of them were not interested in rank or title, as High King, I submitted their names to the KGB Senate and to the Military leadership for advancement in rank to KGB Supreme Knight.

Quote:

KGB SUPREME KNIGHT

- 5 Years of KGB Membership and at least 1 year of consistent activity in any KGB Faction
- Recommendation from a KGB General
- Majority vote from the KGB Senate and Federal Faction
- Approval by a KGB Federal Faction Executive (High King / Queen, Prime Minister)

Both were unanimously approved and I am hereby announcing their advancement to KGB Supreme Knight.

Supreme Knights Ken and Ryu have held many positions in their long service with KGB, and I look forward to fighting along side them once again. Please join in in congratulating them, and welcome them back to KGB Darkfall NA1
grats guys and welcome back!
congrats!
thx jet now i feel as old as you but dont look it =). Ive held many titles in uo sb era of kgb and just glad to be still a part of guild. Again kgb will rise to top (once i get my char redone since all these new patches j/k) just like the old days feared by many respected by all.
Free Agent signings ftw!
Grats!
I may not know u guys yet but still, Gratz and look forward to seeing u ingame!
Oh Yeeeeeeeeah!
Congrats fellas.
Grats, and welcome back.
Welcome back!
Posted By: Syloc Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/09/10 12:30 AM
The A team is back! glad to have you back guys.
Chop chop ... get those characters working! Glad you two old timers are back!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/10/10 05:59 AM
ASDF
Posted By: syev Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/10/10 04:36 PM
w00t!!!! smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/18/10 05:47 AM
smile
Posted By: Heidi Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/18/10 07:15 AM
Good to see you back!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: KGB legends Ken and Ryu return to Darkfall - 02/18/10 08:13 AM
whats up Nur.

Hey heidi how have you been smile
© The KGB Oracle