The KGB Oracle
Posted By: JetStar KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/28/10 06:59 PM
KGB is blessed with some outstanding individuals that are the essence of KGB General Order #1
Quote:
General Order 1: "Thou shalt uphold and abide by the ideals our Nation was built upon"
KGB Citizens have been striving to present themselves as honorable, respectable, and chivalrous since 1997. In the beginning, we came together to combat those whose existence was based on ruining the gaming experience for others. Over time we have evolved, but a basic idea and code remains. Respect both your fellow Citizens, Friends, and Foes alike whenever possible. Problems will occur and tempers will flare. Help solve the problems with calm discussion and be respectful to others if possible. Some of our foes may not deserve this respect, but do your best to offer it. Always try to respect these ideals and the many members who came before you. Always consider your nations reputation that we all have worked hard to maintain since 1997. It was this bond that brought us all together and keeps us strong. (continued in the KGB Constitution)

KGB Master Knight Tasorin has excelled in many areas, but recently he has gone way above and beyond his duty in helping others. Sir Tasorin has donated an extremely large sum to the KGB KDAP program (Click HERE for details) that helps buy gaming capable machines for KGB members that can't afford them due to the real worlds economic situation.

I know of no other gaming organization that does this, or that is blessed with such generous members. Please look into to donating to the program if you can afford it.

For outstanding service to KGB, I would like to present Sir Tasorin with the following awards (Details on awards are available in the KGB Award Request Form on the Portal Page and the KGB Armed Forces Page). These awards will be added to his permanent record, and a ribbon placed in his signature.

The KGB Guild Service Medal of Honor

This Medal is the KGB's highest guild service award honor (Non-Military Service). It is bestowed on an individual by proposition and vote by the KGB High King. This is a way to recognized the contributions and services other than military. This award may be presented to individuals outside of the KGB or to an entire guild.

The KGB High Kings Golden Cross

This Medal is bestowed on an individual by the High King himself. It is a way for the top ranking officer to recognize individuals for exemplary service to him and to the Guild.

If you see Sir Tasorin in game, or in Vent, please take the time to thank him personally for what he has done, and what he continues to do.

I speak for the entire KGB organization when I say, Thank you Tasorin.
Posted By: JetStar Re: KGB Master Knight Tasoring Honored - 01/28/10 07:13 PM
Tasorin rocks.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB Master Knight Tasoring Honored - 01/28/10 07:44 PM
I changed my mind.

All I have to say is look at those two bad boys there.

And the medals are nice too.

Posted By: Syloc Re: KGB Master Knight Tasoring Honored - 01/28/10 08:00 PM
Beyond all the bullshit, I can say that it is of no surprise that Tasorin has earned these acolades in KGB. Unlike others, he does not speak of words like commitment and honor, he shows it through his actions of sacrifice, loyalty and determination. In fact, of all the Guild Leaders, Inner Councils and Generals i've encountered throughout my gaming career, I can safely say he's one of the few that has not only shown that he's a commited PVPer, but he has an innate ability to handle and tolerate pure PVErs. (A skill that escapes me)

Even after all the shit we went through in Warhammer Online, he still jumped at the chance of joining KGB when asked.

This is nothing short of well earned, for a good friend.

Well deserved.
Dude, That RockS!

Thanks for the Clan assist & grats on being someone's hero.
Posted By: Hare Re: KGB Master Knight Tasoring Honored - 01/28/10 09:13 PM
Well deserved, well done.
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/28/10 09:41 PM
Thank you for all you have done Tasorin!

Congrats on all your awards they are well deserved!
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 02:01 AM
I like how they are pinned to your chest sig, good job kid.
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 02:08 AM
Congrats Tasorin and thanks for all you do!
Posted By: Ictinike Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 02:51 AM
Grats!
Posted By: Donkleaps Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 09:58 AM
Hooray Beer!
Posted By: Longshanks Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 10:05 AM
Well done!
Posted By: Wolfgang Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 11:27 AM
Congrats!
Posted By: Romeo_Montague Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/29/10 04:22 PM
Congrats brother!
Posted By: Rabbit Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/30/10 04:35 PM
Well done, man.
I've donated quite a bit to a similar fund for deployed
soldiers over the years, and it's a great feeling knowing
you're in a position to help!
Posted By: Valaria Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/30/10 04:41 PM
Hey artemis... wheres that phantom app?
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/30/10 07:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
I like how they are pinned to your chest sig, good job kid.

Kid?

Last time I checked, I have you by a couple years.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/31/10 01:16 AM
not here in KGB though
Posted By: ltima Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/31/10 06:29 AM
Originally Posted By: Drakiis
not here in KGB though

this looks like a promising argument.
Posted By: Drakiis Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 01/31/10 12:37 PM
Nothing to argue, I was in KGB before Tas it's a simple fact, so that makes me a older member of KGB, even though Tas is chronologically older irl, only by a handful of years if I am not mistaken. Either way I think its fun to poke him with a stick every once in a while just to make sure he's still with us.
Posted By: Tasorin Re: KGB Master Knight Tasorin Honored - 02/01/10 01:27 AM
I stand by original quote, which is prominently displayed in Drakiis's signature.
© The KGB Oracle